FIFA 10 XBOX360 FM-Base.co.uk League

• Thread starter Thread starter Craven
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 200
  • Views Views 14K
No worries lads, there is still a group of 8 and a group of 7. As long as we all stick it out it will still be a good set up.

Craven, I might have to pull out, ive just broken my arm so playing is difficult, let me get back to you later.

Craven, I might have to pull out, ive just broken my arm so playing is difficult, let me get back to you later.

That sucks, get well soon. If you can't play don't worry about it, not your fault but looks like this league will just keep getting slimmer.

I should be able to give you a game tomorrow night after I finish work. So probably around 10pm? If not I will definitely be online on Saturday.

sorry sean but somethings come up and i wont be able to play you tonight but tommorow shoule be alrite about 8pm? or earlier if you prefer

I dont think he can, he has broken his arm and you would have to be exceptionally skilled to play with one arm.

I'll tell you by sunday if I can flex my fingers more.

sorry sean but somethings come up and i wont be able to play you tonight but tommorow shoule be alrite about 8pm? or earlier if you prefer

Yeah 8pm should be good for me. I'll be on FIFA after the Chelsea v Blackburn game anyway. So I'll be on around 7.30 ish probably.

I'll tell you by sunday if I can flex my fingers more.

Mate I wouldn't even bother if I was you. Let your arm heal, it doens't need the strain. If you want to carry on in the league then I'd suggest forfiting this week and seeing how your fingers are the next.

Mate I wouldn't even bother if I was you. Let your arm heal, it doens't need the strain. If you want to carry on in the league then I'd suggest forfiting this week and seeing how your fingers are the next.

I'll see tomorrow ;)

At least me and Foxy are organised getting our games done ;)

ok here are my resukts against sean. i beat him 2-1 in the first game then i beat him 1-0 in the second game :) a good game though sean.

We all wish you could Frankie :) Hope it feels better soon

Shadowslayer247 2-1 seanmtaylor
I just didn't get started in the first half. I tried it with the Sampdoria default tactic but I just couldn't get anyway. Conceeded 2 goals in first half. Changed formation in second half and dominated but just couldn't get that second goal.

seanmtaylor 0-1 Shadowslayer247
Dominated this match possession wise. It was well into the second halve before Shadow even got the ball into my final 3rd. **** over the top through balls to Liedson. There was just too much lag for me to change to my defence quick enough. Cost me in the end. After the goal I just didn't care any more :(

Thanks for playing Shadow. Much appreciated. Sorry I didn't have my headset. I didn't know where abouts I had moved them to.

Craven, can we see the league tables as they stand

i dont think he can, because of his arm but he might.

Back