FIFA 10 XBOX360 FM-Base.co.uk League

• Thread starter Thread starter Craven
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 200
  • Views Views 14K
I was playing 'tayler1874' and my game wont read so whoever is in my group you get a automatic win. I have to get my fifa at the end of the month

Take it into gamestation and ask them to repair the disc for about £2, or you could rent it from blockbuster and install it onto your hard drive. Then keep your unreadable disc in the drive and it will work from the HDD

Hi guys is it too late to join up to the league? If not my gamertag is BadgerSteveO and i wud like to play as Man Utd plz

Too late, sorry.
1. Read the OP - Sign up is closed.
2. Even if it wasn't, Utd is a five star team.

:@

Take it into gamestation and ask them to repair the disc for about £2, or you could rent it from blockbuster and install it onto your hard drive. Then keep your unreadable disc in the drive and it will work from the HDD

no blockbuster or gamestation where im from but will try xtravision

Just played with iicey Boy NW9 but with a problem.

I won the first game 2-0 but it was laggy in places (seemed to freeze for a second or so about 4 times in the match) so I offered him a replay of the fixture which he accepted. The second attempt at our first fixture finished 6-4 to me (went 3-0 down :O) but again there was moments of lag.

I offered to play the game again another day when the connection is better but he told me to just record the result. I then asked about our 2nd fixture (iicey Boy NW9 at home) and he just said "gtg". If there is no reply by sunday I'll have to mark it down as a 1-0 forfit but I'd rather play the game. :(

Unfortunate start for me there but wanted to explain the situation to the rest of the players in the league.

Cba to private message lol
alwhitehouse beat me 5-1 and 4-0
I had a disaster :'(

sean, we need to play our game, when do you want to play it?

buttonedjoker, can you please send me a message or post here when you'll be free. Any time today is fine for me now, so let's get them done.

Can someone please send me the league details! Haven't been contacted by PM or through xbox...

Its on the opening post and you arrange your game by yourself , it has to be done by Sunday.

buttonedjoker, can you please send me a message or post here when you'll be free. Any time today is fine for me now, so let's get them done.

i can play it now

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

billy redrup were both on xboxlive ive sent you 2 game request we playin this or what mate

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

billy sent your four fifa10 game reguest and messages no reply

Craven when we play our second fixture then ?

Thanks for getting back to me, Thursday evening good for you?

Aannddyy, it's a league run on here because you can't do groups on the FIFA Online leagues. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough for you mate.

i can play it now

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

billy redrup were both on xboxlive ive sent you 2 game request we playin this or what mate

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

billy sent your four fifa10 game reguest and messages no reply

Sorry, I was playing exhibition matches earlier and I got bored and left the room. Forgot to check back to see if you were online after that.

Any chance you can play now?

Back