FIFA 10 XBOX360 FM-Base.co.uk League

• Thread starter Thread starter Craven
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 200
  • Views Views 14K
Obviously not directed at me, but who were you talking to lol? :)

Ahh all I know is that my 2 fixtures are done and I think another 2/3 sets are also done (As far as I'm aware) But yes it is looking good, you had your games yet?

Ahh yes he is a ''PES guy'' isn't he... Traitor ;) But no have fun on PES, have you got it yet?

anyone? how are the groups looking

So far I've had all fixtures from group B but Frankieeeee v O B a IM A

Only Group A fixture I've had is Samehead v iicey Boy NW9 but we need to play the 2nd game. Gonna have to send messages out again encouraging fixtures me thinks.

i was drawing 2 all with the guy im playin until his game stopped reading

i was drawing 2 all with the guy im playin until his game stopped reading

Oh yes, xMcFADDZx LTFC has said he forfits untill he gets game sorted out. So I'm correct in saying Tayler1874 gets two 1-0 wins? Just want to clarify before I note it down.

Ha I bet you're certainly not complaining ey ;)

I am out until 3pm or so tomorrow.

After 3pm is ok if that's alright with you. Add [email protected] and I will sign onto MSN tomorrow when I'm home.

Ahh yes he is a ''PES guy'' isn't he... Traitor ;) But no have fun on PES, have you got it yet?

Yes i got it Tuesday. Loving it so far |)

Regular updates then please lads

sean, we need to play our game, when do you want to play it?

I should be able to give you a game tomorrow night after I finish work. So probably around 10pm? If not I will definitely be online on Saturday.

I was at work last night.. I can play tonight, If I see you online tonight Frankie I will play you...

I should be able to give you a game tomorrow night after I finish work. So probably around 10pm? If not I will definitely be online on Saturday.

ok, tommorow will be fine :D

Going to have to forfeit this. Very sorry for those involved, I wasn't aware of how busy I'd be.

Once again, apologies. Buttonedjoker, congrats.

lol Group A is getting slim. Thanks to group B for staying commited.

Back