Fifa 11 Chamnpions League last 16 Xbox 360

gates4000

Reaction score
Fifa 11 champions league
champions-league-logo-300x287.jpg

Hello people, i have hosted the occasional fifa tournament and they are often successful, this will be one of those! this will be consist of the last 16 of the champions league this year. you will be assigned your team at random, pick a number between 1-16 and i'll pick the last one and i'll send it all through a random list generator the the teams are:

Tottenham Hospur - Ronaseal
Schalke 04 - x Dallas Ladd x
Manchester United - TamHibs
Barcelona - Waste Gashing
Bayern Munich - Spandex Police
Chelsea
Real Madrid - cfc GF cfc
Shaktar Donetsk - Blyynd
Arsenal - x iF A R M A N9
Inter Milan - W7CK3D K1D
A.C. Milan - xXIIMajorCtIIXx
Marseille
A.S. Roma - new77era
F.C. Copenhagen - W4FC B3N (not sure what his GT is)
Valencia - iamauser
Lyon - PAFC Connor

Minimum post count of 100

FIXTURES:
AC Milan vs Tottenham
Valencia vs Shalke
Roma vs Shaktar
Arsenal vs Barcelona
Lyon vs real Madrid
Inter (qf) vs Bayern Munich (out)
Marseille vs Man U
Chelsea vs Copenhagen

Whack down your GT and lets get cracking

Last edited:
Looks good, as long as we get 16 players.

GT- PAFC Connor

ok i wanna keep the team selection fair so every one pick a number between 1-16 (giggles you may recognize this from somewhere) and i'll pick the last one and i'll send it all through a random list generator so if you guys could pick numbers then it'll all be great!

Get in :) Would of prefered Chelsea or Barca but Real Madrid are still a quality side and have Ronaldo who imo is the best player on fifa :)

Shakhtar? You should replace it with CSKA or Zenit or something.

GT: The Fonzarello
Number 9

Copenhagen or Schalke plspslpsls

believe it or not number 9 is Schalke,
number 1 is lyon

---------- Post added 21/06/2011 at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was 20/06/2011 at 08:15 PM ----------

any one else?

I dont think i have 100 post. But i really want to join, i play fifa 11 everyday and this sounds fun, could i join? And how does this work

ouch number 5 is F.C Copenhagen, sorry whats your GT?

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

I dont think i have 100 post. But i really want to join, i play fifa 11 everyday and this sounds fun, could i join? And how does this work

Its fine i need as many people as possible, do you have xbox live? if so put down your gt and pick a number between 1-16 which is not already picked and i'll tell you what team you are