Fifa 11 Chamnpions League last 16 Xbox 360

gamertag: new77era, il pick number 7. Could someone give me a quick info of how this works :D

number 7 has been picked, please pick a new one. say you picked the number for chealsea, then you would have to play w4fc b3n as he picked the number for FC copenhagen and they are the fixtures from the real life champions league last 16

I have shakhtar team created with realistic stats , i downloaded it.... but if you have another Shakhtar team for me to DL, tell me plz.

I have shakhtar team created with realistic stats , i downloaded it.... but if you have another Shakhtar team for me to DL, tell me plz.

i was thinking the normal one, i don't know what the stats are but i'll check and get back to you later

oh i did not know that, alright yeah use your realistic stats one, WOW i'm a ******* tard

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

14 is Roma :)
2 is tottenham

---------- Post added 26/06/2011 at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was 24/06/2011 at 06:27 PM ----------

any one else up for it?

ok looks like i was wrong when i said we could do this, unforgettably we are 5 players short or so, i have found my self a new league to take part in and all of you are welcome to join it :) its on another forum but should be fun,
LINK: Worse Than Pel - Login

i was thinking about starting a league like the one i linked above but i though i may as well join that one, you should join up too mate

I might do.... what If I invite a few extra people to fill the gaps on this league? would carry it on?

OK number 8 is A.C Milan thanks for playing

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

4 more people needed to get this going