Fifa 11 Chamnpions League last 16 Xbox 360

schalke matey

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

huh just realised number 4 was already taken meaning we need 1 more person BUMB!

re-bumb! we could just let whoever he plays go through and i'll just choose a team from chealsea and OM... ;)

is it too late for me to join? gamter tag Curtyb 2212

Yeah we are ready to start then! pick either 1 or 2, you will either get chelsea or OM!

---------- Post added 22/07/2011 at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was 21/07/2011 at 09:50 PM ----------

i think i've messaged everyone! this has taken too long to not start! although some people havn't been online for 1/2 weeks :/

Sorry, my GT is the same as my username on here, I forgot about this XD but Copenhagen is fine!

Ok i am here. So, i am Shakhtar and ill be playin Roma... Guy that has chosen Roma, you around?

I thought you couldn't be shaktar on FIFA?

XD the only team which doesn't have someone assigned is my first match. Chelsea.

well Chelsea will either be me or the guy who is last to join, once the first game has been played, there will be no sign up's and if the person you are playing refuses to play you or has dropped out then you will move straight through to the quater finals! i advise messaging some people on live due to inactivity on this site.

we'll start as soon as curbyb has chosen a team, ah jack fulham has broken his fifa disc so we may need a a couple more people but i will be happy to start play as son as he has chosen a team

Just played my 1st game with sam without Robben or Ribery, as I left them in my draft team.

Safe to say, I got shafed.

Just played my 1st game with sam without Robben or Ribery, as I left them in my draft team.Safe to say, I got shafed.
I remember you having Ribery :S Anyway twas a pleasure beating the almighty Dunc, Bring it on!!