Fifa 11 Download Entrance/Chants Here!

no worries pal, hope they help

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

if people are interested, i have made a few more files contaning half time/full time music and goal celebration music. if you guys would like these i shall make a zig and put them in the OP

Thanks for the good work, but the Entrance Music file is temporarily unavailable.

if people are interested, i have made a few more files contaning half time/full time music and goal celebration music. if you guys would like these i shall make a zig and put them in the OP

I wouldn't mind that.

Yes please! can you either pm me or put them in the 1st post with the others? Cheers!

lad the entrance theme chants aren't workin! it says the the file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

will download these tomorrow

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

lad the entrance theme chants aren't workin! it says the the file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

is that true ?

Will certainly be using these, if I get around to it, I will upload some as well, you can add them to your packs:D

thanks a lot for the downloads, work perfectly, except i cant burn them to my xbox hardrive? can anyone help. if it makes a difference im using a mac, as thats normally the problem lol

For the chants can I put them on my Ipod Shuffle and put them on my Playstation 3?

For the chants can I put them on my Ipod Shuffle and put them on my Playstation 3?

i put them on my USB stick and they didnt appear on the ps3

so i had to burn them on a CD then save them on the ps3 hardrive

i put them on my USB stick and they didnt appear on the ps3

so i had to burn them on a CD then save them on the ps3 hardrive

**** I used my last blank cd last night , Really wanted to come out to Old Trafford to the Rocky Theme :'(

**** I used my last blank cd last night , Really wanted to come out to Old Trafford to the Rocky Theme :'(

still try it with your ipod though, it might work for you :)

Sorry to be a bother, but I have no clue what to do, once I've put the pen into the PS. I've come across the 'Music & chants' bit, but still no clue.

you have to create playlists whilst on your ps3

for example: "create a playlist/call it liverpool chants/select each liverpool chant and add to that playlist"

do that for every club, takes a long time but once its done its done.