Fifa 11 Download Entrance/Chants Here!

hmm, I can't download the crowd chants because the limit has been exceeded. Any chance of putting them on mediafire?

I've burnt them onto the CD, but when I put it in the Xbox, nothing happens, it's says "Reading Disc" then nothing.

I've burnt them onto the CD, but when I put it in the Xbox, nothing happens, it's says "Reading Disc" then nothing.

i had the same problem with it on my ps3, i just put it on another cd and it worked :)

download limit exceeded for the entrance chants - someone put a new link up :p

Interesting.

How much work did you actually do "Mister Stubbs"? Just as far as I can see you've just zipped MY files (even keeping the same names) if this took you "all day and night" you must be pretty retarded at using a PC.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/RJc6LbWy/FIFA11_-_Audio.html

it took me a long time to download all of your files and put them in to a file in which people can use to download as a one off, i think i did state that the chants etc wasn't my work in the opening para.

help

hi downloads work great thanks but do you know how to make the chants more clear in the stadiums cos i can bearly hear them or understand them...... any help appreciated :D

another way to get chants to add to the ones in the download is to use youtube2mp3 converter and get some of your teams chants off of youtube.

the link for the crowd chants dont work anymore..

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

...neither do entrance themes

The links are dead, i used to have loads of chants, but drive died that they were stored on. If anyone has new links or could upload the files, i would appreciate it.

Hi mate,

the file has been deleted do you by chance have it stored somewhere else? really looking forward to downloading some chants! :)

Check on the EA official FIFA forums, that's where he copied them from.