Fifa 11 Download Entrance/Chants Here!

You sir, are a god! thank you!!

But no brentford in the chants section? :(ahh found it in the nationals team section nevermind :D

Last edited:
For united's entrance team, for a goal scored and a victory what songs should I put for each please.

Dammit, dowloading a short Champions League song before I saw this! Also, I like using Fat Boy Slim - Right Here, Right Now for before games.

Thanks for these!
Any chance you can get more Cardiff City chants, or tell me where i can download them for free!?
Cheers.

never mind... found it.. :)

hey mate... entrance themes link not working... can you re-upload... thanks a bunch..!!

Last edited:
My AVG free Virus detection is warning me that both of these downloads are infected!!!!!

My AVG free Virus detection is warning me that both of these downloads are infected!!!!!

As far as im aware, your the only person who has come across this.

Has anyone who has downloaded these had an problems

what is a good program to burn cds? nothing on m computer will burn these :(

Sorry if I bother you but are there some dutch chants? Like "Hand in hand kameraden"?

Is there any chance you can upload these to another site as im having problems with megaupload and it wont let me download from the site

chants

hey i tryed 2 download the chants and it wouldnt let me,by any chance u cud send it 2 my email addy,thanks

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

that happen 2 me aswel on megaupload... :(

Hi Mister Stubbs,

I'm not very happy! I'm a Mighty Owl and your downloads do not accommodate for the best fan support in the UK 8-|. The "Crowd Chants" doesn't have any League 1 chants and the "Entrance Themes" download for Sheffield Wednesday isn't even a Wednesday song... All is good as you listen along, then the best part of the song comes along, listening to the blue and white wizards sing their hearts out, then it says "Hi Ho Wolverhampton". Really disappointed with this :mad:.

Is there any Stockport ones on this?

If not it's fine, but I would like to do it, how do I get them onto my computer?