FIFA 11 Ultimate Team

My first two starter packs I got last night were complete ****. The only half decent players I got was Poulsen (Rated 77) and Tasci (Rated 77). However, in one of the packs I got a coin bonus of 2,000 + a daily 1,000 extra.

I then went searching for a few bargains and found Akinfeev (Rated 84) for 1,700. Got him then tried to sell him on for more but failed. Only got 2,000 for him.

i got a pretty **** squad really.

Best players

Tim Kroos - 80 CAM
John Mensah - 78 CB
Kuzshack (SP) - 75 GK
Koren - 75 CAM
app

any1 no any good ways of getting money? i only have 38 coins

YES! It's free! I had a horrible feeling it wouldn't be :D

There will be a catch somewhere down the line. UT being free will only mean that something else will become more expensive.

i have got no coins and my best players are melberg and fat ron ffs

any1 no any good ways of getting money? i only have 38 coins

Once in a while you will find a right bargain, look to sell on for a profit and so on. But first you'll need to sell a few players in order to buy some.

Once in a while you will find a right bargain, look to sell on for a profit and so on. But first you'll need to sell a few players in order to buy some.

I Managed to sign Djalmir a 68 striker now my best but the players i can spare really are bronze and people wont want to buy them :/ its bad aswell u only get a certain amount of bids

25 bid token 2,500 coins

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Just got 1k for petrov :)

thinking about signing Scholes ;).
He would ruin the whole italien thing im doing but then again he is a hero...

just started it and my best players are:

FRANK RIBERY!!!!!
Gary cahill
Jamie O'hara

can anyone explain how the squad you get on the website goes on to your console when UT is out ??

Ultimate Team - 3rd November :wub::wub:
Football Manager 2011 - 5th November :wub::wub::wub:
Call of Duty Black Ops - 9th November :wub:

<)

For me its

Ultimate team-3rd November^^)
Football Manager-5th November:)
English Exam- 8th Novemeber:O
Black ops- 9th November:D
English Exam- 10th Novemeber:S

Add this all together and it equals..Failed English Exam!

Curse you AQA!!

that sight is wank. i have entered 3 different e-mail addreses in and it says all of them are in use... :S

that sight is wank. i have entered 3 different e-mail addreses in and it says all of them are in use... :S

Same, mines ******...

When I go onto my profile and look for my Gamertag - CJ I Spurs, its not there so i typed it in on the search engine on there and it comes up and when i try to add it as me, it says its already in use...

Baffled.