FIFA 11 Ultimate Team

French League, Dutch League and Premiership are relatively cheap too make :)

Went for Bundesliga. Got some cheap(ish) players and some tanks.

I'm on Xbox 360 btw.

Current side..

Neuer

Lahm Kjaer(IF) Mertesacker Hummels Fuchs(IF)

Luis Gustavo(IF) Kuzmanovic(IF)

Robben Ribery

Petric(IF)​

Went for Bundesliga. Got some cheap(ish) players and some tanks.

I'm on Xbox 360 btw.

Current side..

Neuer

Lahm Kjaer(IF) Mertesacker Hummels Fuchs(IF)

Luis Gustavo(IF) Kuzmanovic(IF)

Robben Ribery

Petric(IF)​

Alright might give you a game some time, Serie A team:

Julio Cesar

Zanetti - Lucio - Thiago Silva - Riise

Vidal - Asamoah

Menez - Lavezzi

Eto'o - Ibrahamovic

Sure, add me (Frankieeeee) and we'll have a game one day.

Loving how all the prices for players are dropping in preparation for FIFA 12 :D

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Starting from nothing and got to 20k today, what's the best way to get too a hundred now?

Really hope player prices on FUT 12 are like FUT 09 and 10, the prices on 11 were ridiculous.

Really hope player prices on FUT 12 are like FUT 09 and 10, the prices on 11 were ridiculous.

i'de say prices could drop in 12. with the ultimate edition and that, people could open more elite players, making more money quickly, and with the more players on the market, the price comes down.

anyway, we shall see.

I'm building a League 1 Bronze team, anyone wanna reccomend a player or two?

Defo get Jordan Rhodes, finishing is class. Also, Myles Weston and Diagagoura from brentford are competent players.

If anyone is giving away there teams in prep for fifa 12, I will happily take any :)

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Defo get Jordan Rhodes, finishing is class. Also, Myles Weston and Diagagoura from brentford are competent players.

Thanks mate :)