Fifa 11- What do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the people suggesting the Referee game mode well, this is FIFA, A FOOTBALL GAME, not a refereeing game, that would basically mean having to make another game for EA sports and would cost a lot more.

For all the people suggesting the Referee game mode well, this is FIFA, A FOOTBALL GAME, not a refereeing game, that would basically mean having to make another game for EA sports and would cost a lot more.

yeah right, Refereeing mode would be shiz.

I still stand for STREAKERS!

Referee mode would be so ******* boring.

I hate it when i am dribbling inside the box and someone tackles me like they wud outside the box and then the ref always whistles, but he is somehow more scared of doing it in the box, i am not talking about just sometimes, ALWAYS, and also have fans sing famous club songs, like youll never walk alone and stuff :D

Streakers = Immense Idea

FIFA Ultimate Team = Go away, I don't like it :S, buy MatchAttax

However, building your own stadium like in TCM 05 and we have got to include simulation (diving). Also, maybe in Be A Pro you could have a gym mode, like they did on 2000 Sydney Olympics

just downloaded the world cup game and its amazing! if fifa11 is half as good as this, it will be amazing :)

I want a button on the PS3 so you can just boot the ball up the pitch, as it is, you have to hold square or circle and it does not get it clear properly and is pretty **** lame :(

I think the referee idea is silly. It's a football simulation game so why you would want to be referee is silly. One thing I'd like to see is being able to put your own music into the game. There are quite a few games on the PS3 where you can play the music from your PS3 system in the game, rather than having to listen to the usual ****** soundtracks. If you didn't have music on your system then their is a soundtrack of course, but you should have the option to listen to your own music as most of the time, the music on these games are like Spanish and stuff.

Also, I'd love to see more realism in the barging. There are a lot of times where I've been playing online against other people where someone like Wright-Phillips will out muscle Vidic which just causes issues as there is no way that would happen. Maybe add some more leagues and some more nations and show the fans more, for example if someone scores in the last minute or late on in the game then maybe shows fans dropping their head in despair and stuff like that. Show real emotion in the players as well.

Another thing is when a player gets injured, don't always hold the same **** body part!! They'll always hold their knee and limp off, then when you find out why they're injured it will say something like a bruised head. Gets annoying. Also sometimes have things like a clash of heads and show the physio's running onto the pitch and the substitutes running up and down the sideline warming up and stuff.

All of these things although fairly small, could make the game a whole lot better IMO.

Lobster mode would be good.

Running around with some **** off big claws would be lowls.

if anyone could give me EA's email for Fifa 11, I could send him these if you want (sensible ones)

should be able to make new kits for your team :D

I'd actually like to see (I think it was) 2006 back, where you had to start at a 'lesser' club to build up you're reputation. It added more realism to the game, but you could start maybe at a League 2 club or something (because starting at and winning everything with Celtic isn't exactly hard).

It was in the FIFA 2005, mate :) I'm still playing it on my Xbox (NOT 360 XD )

-Easier body-dribbling!
I mean, it is almost impossible to get past a defender without using skill moves, except from some few players like C. Ronaldo, L. Messi and T. Walcott (Because of his speed)

Something to get me excited about playing Fifa again. And indoor mode, it was awesome.

I think the option to sprint during celebrations will make the game a tad more realistic. I can't imagine anybody who scores a last minute winner against their arch rivals jogging off with their arms a-spread. Sprinting + going wild = proper celebration :D

There's NOTHING wrong with the danish league... But I do agree, the russian league should be added.

the russian league is availiable on the PS2 version and is going to be on FiFA 11

Lobster mode would be good.

Running around with some **** off big claws would be lowls.

Epic idea XD

It was in the FIFA 2005, mate :) I'm still playing it on my Xbox (NOT 360 XD )

-Easier body-dribbling!
I mean, it is almost impossible to get past a defender without using skill moves, except from some few players like C. Ronaldo, L. Messi and T. Walcott (Because of his speed)

FIFA 2005 rules (H). All the games that FIFA make should be like that

Lastly - the joys of multi-quote

i think they need to improve goalkeepers ramdomly coming off there lines when players get closish to the box, goalies come out 6ish yards even theres 5 defenders infront of them. Pointless.

I think On clubs, you should be able to unlock better generated Pros as your club gets higher, it is stupid having a left back rated 33 like we do on most occassions, maybe as you go through the levels, And reach a certain level, you can then have real players in your club, Like if you reach level 10, you get 2 ramdom real players from the Lower leagues, level 15 you get from championship ect ect. It would make it better, becuase when you reach level 18-25 Your Left back will be overall 40 facing someone rated 90+ it is pointless.

i dont like doing celebrations. i think they should scrap that idea and just watch the celebrations how it used to be but a bigger variety of celebrations to watch though.

Last edited:
Thought of a few more:

Goalkeepers (they're just rubish)
Better Defending
like, Strikers making runs down the lines.
More Realistic Crowds
Weather (changes during the match)
Third Kits
Subs Warming up Pitch Side
Managers in Box

Just a few ;)

i dont like doing doing celebrations. i think they should scrap that idea and just watch the celebrations how it used to be but a bigger variety of celebrations to watch though.

Well, some of us like celebrations XD

Status
Not open for further replies.