Fifa 11- What do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definately a better keeper ai because sometimes the ball is clearly going out of play with no threat to the goal and the keeper will dive for the ball rolling along the ground and concede a corner
what skill level are you??? I'm 24

Thats the most important change they need to meake and also instead of signing a contract with a new club at the end of the season you should get told about bids made for you to make it more realistic

couldn't agree more, include this and fifa11 would be an epic as i buy PES just for there be a pro mode.

Ultimate team available from start - with collection rewards brought back and you shouldn't be able to use real cash to buy packs u should have to play games and fill collection to earn them also players from classic xi should be on ultimate team - your virtua pro should be available in ultimate team
there should be a cross between ultimate team ansd virtual pro team play so you could get the best players in your be a pro online team
better manager mode

To actually be able to see managers i.e when u do subs and handshakes after the games

More Realistic Boots
More detail in free kicks

oh and is there any way you can edit players . I mean like if they have short hair now or have grown their hair can you change it to that

EURO 2008 was good when u could see the managers, they should do that for manager mode.

You can see the managers in World Cup 2010, so it will probably be included in FIFA 11

A naked mode would be quite funny... if a bit gay.

and I think the novelty would wear off quite quick..

1) More realistic passing, in FIFA 10 you could tap the x button 5 times and you scored. Passing difficulty needs to be increased so passing takes skill.

2) Keepers need major improving, I think FIFA 08 keepers are even better than these utter pieces of ****. They are already 10 yards off their line before you call them and 60% of my goals conceded are chips.

3) Servers are dreadful, need massive improving.

You can see the managers in World Cup 2010, so it will probably be included in FIFA 11

And it's the most annoying part of the demo...

Id like better presentation (looks like they've got this with WC10), better filtering for manual/assisted online, fixed keepers (no more rushing off line uncontrollably), more involving manager mode with some challenge to it

Improved player likenesses,at the moment they still look like they are from a bad waxmork museum.

Better looking goals and nets,i want it to look more realistic when you score.

Better replay system,more like Pro Evo's.

Muddy Kits in bad weather.

And it's the most annoying part of the demo...

Id like better presentation (looks like they've got this with WC10), better filtering for manual/assisted online, fixed keepers (no more rushing off line uncontrollably), more involving manager mode with some challenge to it

I like that bit,

And Dunc, Naked mode? GAY!XD

I think there shoud be a mode where you gt to play as the referee

better commentary this year is rubbish and less bull **** when you play online

Yeah, I'm sick of hearing 'And here is Carlos Tevez with his bulldog-like approach'.

Also want to see manager mode improved. One thing that is annoying is when a crazy Brazilian regen starts his career at Accrington...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.