FIFA 11 Xbox 360 FM-Base noob Tournament

arsenal7james, you can still play, you will take up team 10, and I'll sort your team out later (watching football now, will do it at half time and add it here.)

SaintBantam, if you can agree a time to play with someone, then there's no real reason you can't go ahead and do it before all the teams are decided. But obviously we need to wait until all group games are done before KO rounds can start.

James, you'll take Bayern Munich. Congrats, good draw.

Harsh. I panicked when I drew Blackburn, but I get Lille and Fenerbahce, makes life easier haha. How are blackburn 4 stars anyway?

I'd love to play, I trip on balls when I'm in front of goal -

Varkabond

I usually blast the ball over the roof of the stadium, can I join now?

GT: The Fonzarello

Fonz, you get CSKA Moscow, and our groups are finished! Time to start playing some games!

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Now that we have everybody, I'm gonna set a deadline of WEDNESDAY for EVERY group game to be finished. Any unrecorded scores will be counted as no contests, and no points will be awarded, UNLESS it is apparent that it is one person's fault, in which case they will lose the game 3-0.

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Here are complete groups. As you can see I have added points next to the team names. Everybody on 0 now, but as scores come in, this post will be updated, instead of another post added each time somebody plays a game.

Group A:

The Fonzarello - CSKA Moscow (Russia) - 3
steverv - Schalke 04 (Germany) - 0
Varkabond - Man Utd (England) - 0

Group B:
Raging Eboue - Bayern (Germany) - 6
ScrappyWizard - Inter (Italy) - 3
EggMong - PSG (France) - 0

Group C:
NeallJ - Milan (Italy) - 3
Gatez4000 - Atletico Madrid (Spain) - 3
xX DmLeGaCy Xx - Getafe (Spain) - 0

Group D:
Jellymonster - Blackburn (England) - 4
GypsyNinja69 - Fenerbahce (Turkey) - 4
carlroos - LOSC Lille (France) - 0

I would ask that nobody moves onto KO until we have finished all group games. If we manage that before Wednesday, then great, but for now, we will just say that KO rounds start on Thursday as a provisional measure.

Last edited:
I'm free to play now if you want Gruff?

I'm actually doing some work at the moment mate, and watching Barcelona match...

Will be finished at around midnight (GMT) if you're likely to be around? Otherwise I'm available all day tomorrow for a game.

I'll be around at midnight. Invite me if you see me online.

I'll be around at midnight. Invite me if you see me online.

Will do mate.

Only just noticed your picture thing on the left (that's right I'm down with the lingo.)

That is vintage comedy. Instant classic.

bjermain and arsenal7james I'll play almost all day tommorow or 1-2 tonight.