FIFA 11 Xbox 360 FM-Base noob Tournament

Raging Eboue, when are you available to play? I'm around tomorrow afternoon if you can play?

Fonzarello are you around?

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Omg 50 yard free kick vs fonzie :po:eek:

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Won 3-2, scored a class freekick will upload :p he scored a last minute cut back :p still good game

How the **** did Akinfeev not save that?

Milan 3-2 CSKA Moskva
Pirlo and Cassano scored for Milan, Vágner Love for CSKA.

cause I am prawn :p still would have won :D also that cut back sneaky :L

Sorry Eboue, was a bit under the weather today and was asleep all afternoon. Tomorrow I should be around though, maybe late afternoon/early evening if you're up for it?

Sorry Eboue, was a bit under the weather today and was asleep all afternoon. Tomorrow I should be around though, maybe late afternoon/early evening if you're up for it?
I can play pretty much any time tonight :)

Haha, rhis is getting silly now (it's not your fault of course, obviously just not suiting each others schedules.)
I am free this afternoon, from about 2 GMT onwards I imagine, but I have to work at 7. You around between then?

Goalkeeping for my equaliser was shocking as well in fairness, so it all levels out... I thought I was pressing X for your goal, turns out it was Y :( I thought the dream was over haha.

very very close game in the Final, AC Milan missed several chances but Blackburn with the first goal after a rebound off the post before Cassano skillfully set up pirlo on 45 minutes for a goal from just outside the box. In the second half Blackburn wer unlucky not to get another but the penalty decision that went Milans way which was finished off by Ibrahimovic gave Milan the game and the Title

Stats were virtually evenly split

good game Gruff

now that this tourney is finished i thought i'd just say i'm starting a international tournament soon if any1 is interested?

now that this tourney is finished i thought i'd just say i'm starting a international tournament soon if any1 is interested?

I will be mate, aye. Was thinking of doing another before long anyway.

But, more importantly, congrats Neall! Brilliant final, deserved the win. Cheque's in the post haha!