FIFA 11 Xbox 360 FM-Base noob Tournament

I'm free from now on, sent friend requests.

Bayern Munich (Raging Eboue) 6 - 0 PSG (EggMong)
Inter Milan (ScrappyWizard) 6 - 0 PSG (EggMong)

Pfft...6-0 and 6-0...awful...well done both of you.

I don't think I could have got a worse team, lol. They were SO slow and they were almost all very small. I even had to play a CDM as a striker and a RB as a winger...lol, oh well.

Last edited:
Athletico Madrid(Gatez4000) 1- 0 Getafe(xX DmLeGaCy Xx) 90th minute chip after an amazing rearguard action all game.. gutted :(

anyone know whether neal's gunna be around today? quite like to get our game done. do we play each other once or twice?

EDIT: anyone up for a quick freindly?

Me (Jellymonster - Blackburn) 3 - 0 SwedishIniesta (carlroos - Lille)

Scoreline doesn't do him justice, was a good game, and had me worried until I got the second goal.

I may have underestimated Blackburn... really solid at the back with Nelsen and Samba.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Sorry, put the wrong score. Too many goals to count! :S

Anyway, I'm out (yes, already.)

Good Luck everyone.

Harsh luck mate, PSG are far from a great team, and you were drawn against last years CL finalists, and by the looks of things, two solid players.

in case people try to add me from the table in my GT only the G is capital

in case people try to add me from the table in my GT only the G is capital

Sorry to have put that wrong on the groups post. In earlier posts in this thread you had it with no caps at all, so where I got all caps from I don't know.

Need to be careful though, coz Xbox is fussy with caps.

Again, sorry about that.

no problem i did get it wrong earlier and i hate the caps thing with gamertags its so annoying!!

I'm available now if you want to play swedish?

SwedishIniesta hehe;)

Haha, oh christ, sorry. At least I got your GT right in groups post haha.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Still no results posted from a lot of players... if it's not done by wednesday, it will go down as a no contest, as so far it doesn't appear that any of those players have made much effort to play...

I've sent a friend request to Varkabond and Steverv but no response. I'm free to play today at almost any time if you see this.