FIFA 11 Xbox 360 FM-Base noob Tournament

oi gruff when u wanna play our game? think you added me yesterday?

free pretty much all day today

Last edited:

Tomorrow mate? Can't manage today, but tomorrow will work. Afternoon is easiest for me.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Tomorrow mate? Can't manage today, but tomorrow will work. Afternoon is easiest for me.

Tomorrow mate? Can't manage today, but tomorrow will work. Afternoon is easiest for me.[/QUOTE]

well can do tommorow after like 6ish going to a footie match but after that should be fine

i'm around anytime tomorow tbh pretty glad i couldent play u today i was playing awful

Fenerbache 0-1 CSKA

Goalscorer, dont know don't care. Luckiest goal i've had scored agaisnt me in a long time. FIFA never lets you score real goals, just lucky tap ins off the keeper or stupid retarded ping pong in the box.

Back to PES i go.

Fenerbahce 0-1 CSKA Moskva

Honda scored, not the most interesting match in the world.

Quality match mate, couldn't ask for much more excitement.

honestly thought i was gunna get the replay and could have won it if i hadn't let in that silly early goal need a rematch friendly sometime, was a great game!!!

So again we're at the point where only half of the games have been played! Great times! Right, if the other two games aren't played today (tuesday) I will simply ask Eboue (who has made loads of effort to play from day one) and Gatez to play in semis. Jake, it sounded as though you aren't interested? If you are then you can play Gatez to decide which of the two of you make semis.

The Semis will look like this in that event.

SF 1: Jellymonster v Raging Eboue
SF 2: The Fonzarello v Gatez4000

Of course if the other games are played today, then no worries and it will continue as originally planned.

I've sent steverv a message on Xbox, he's online but I haven't got a reply :S

what about me and the other guy? the guy i am meant to be against has 2 posts in total on this site, so not a chance of getting hold of him tbh. can't put two others through

what about me and the other guy? the guy i am meant to be against has 2 posts in total on this site, so not a chance of getting hold of him tbh. can't put two others through

True, you've actually been around a lot as well. Tell you what, Raging Eboue and NeallJ both win your games, because the guys you should be playing have been fairly difficult throughout. So semis will be...

Jellymonster v Raging Eboue
The Fonzarello v NeallJ

If anybody has any complaints, let me know, but this is perfectly fair without a doubt.

i'm hoping for a final of neallJ and jellymonster so the only people who beat me are the finalists