FIFA 11 Xbox 360 FM-Base noob Tournament

Gruff89

Reaction score
Doubt anyone will pay attention to this due to my criminally low post count, but since I can't seem to get into any other tournaments because of it, thought I'd arrange my own.

Will see how many people are interested before deciding a proper format, but teams will be selected completely at random, simply by pressing the random button in team selection on FIFA, any team 4 stars or above.

So you might get Barcelona, you might get Panathanaikos, but it will definitely be fairly selected, and nobody will be ditched with Bray Wanderers :D

As I said before, if anyone's interested, just put down your GT and I'll sort the teams out in next few days.

In the meantime, my GT is Jellymonster if anyone just wants to add for a quick game.

I'm a noob at FIFA, i may have some interest.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

GypsyNinja69

I'm a noob at FIFA, i may have some interest.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

GypsyNinja69

Good stuff. Hopefully some more people will show interest and we can kick this badboy off.

I meant noobs to FM-Base really, will welcome FIFA players of any skill to be honest, but I'm not the best myself.

I'll join Jake in the "being a noob" claim. GT - JAY PRICEY

NeallJ
Hope i get someone **** like Pricey <3

It's no claim. I'm awful!

Stick Pro Evo 4 in your PS2 and then I'll school you.

hmm.... interest seems to have died quickly... If people are happy to do this with just the four of us, ill sort the teams out tomorrow. If we play two-legged fixtures it should work well.

Right, we have 9 so far, so 12 sounds like a good number to me.

I think we want to go with....

1. Jellymonster
2. GypsyNinja69
3. JAY PRICEY
4. NeallJ
5. steverv
6. xX DmLeGaCy Xx
7. carlroos
8. EggMong
9. ScrappyWizard
10. Raging Eboue
11. Varkabond
12. The Fonzarello

We will play 4 groups of 3 teams each, just one match between each team and only one team eliminated from the group. Obviously deadlines cannot be set on games until all of our teams are in. I will also pick the teams now, which will appear after your gamertag. As previously mentioned, whoever you get, it was fair.

Group A:

The Fonzarello - CSKA Moscow (Russia)
steverv - Schalke 04 (Germany)
Varkabond - Man Utd (England)

Group B:
EggMong - PSG (France)
ScrappyWizard - Inter (Italy)
Raging Eboue - Bayern (Germany)

Group C:
xX DmLeGaCy Xx - Getafe (Spain)
JAY PRICEY - Atletico Madrid (Spain)
NeallJ - Milan (Italy)

Group D:
Jellymonster - Blackburn (England) :(
GypsyNinja69 - Fenerbahce (Turkey)
carlroos - LOSC Lille (France)

Right, so there's the groups and teams. KO round will be done by a draw, winners V runners up of course, which I will do now all the way up to the final, but I prefer that system to the A1 v C2 format...

Quarter Finals:
QF 1: D1 v C2
QF 2: B1 v A2
QF 3: A1 v D2
QF 4: C1 v B2

Semi Finals
SF 1: QF2 v QF 1
SF 2: QF3 v QF 4

More information will be revealed when all teams are filled. Hopefully I have nearly everything covered, so just add each other's GT's and hopefully we can kick this off in the next couple of days.

Last edited: