Fifa 12 Club - FM-Base Elite - Xbox 360

Requested to join. Only played the arena so far, but it already looks like being a keeper will be a lot more challenging (good, FIFA 11 keeping was pretty boring)

I suppose black ginger will taking to the field in the most horrendous boots and accesories i can find for him again.

I suppose black ginger will taking to the field in the most horrendous boots and accesories i can find for him again.

Could be worse. Honestly, my pro looks, and plays, like a retarded David De Gea.

(K) I'll get my game a day or two before release so I could carry you with my beastly pro through playing career mode for 2 days straight!! (without sleep and possibly getting sacked).

(K) I'll get my game a day or two before release so I could carry you with my beastly pro through playing career mode for 2 days straight!! (without sleep and possibly getting sacked).

Don't worry, some of us already have the game so we should have a good amount of good pro's when we start :)

:eek: You got the season ticket deal? I might just do that tonight.

Anyone up for some Clubs games tonight? Gonna try and spend this entire year playing my natural position (GK) on FIFA.

Soz guys, my mum turned my router off by accident :'(

Doesn't anyone play this year?

Yeah, we have played a few games. You're not even in the club yet are you?

I went to join the other day but it said the club had 0 members, So I've been playing with a few mates. Was waiting to see if like Jonesy, CT or Ronan were playing because I have them on live but they haven't so was just checking if people played. Everyone seems to be on UT this year.

Jonesy, CT or Ronan were playing because I have them on live but they haven't

I have played with those three, and Giggles, Nathan, Cal., Pricey etc. And we have Tirath to come back soon. :) The UT bug will wear off soon and we will get some more consistent playing done on clubs :)

Reapplied.

Bit wierd though, says you have 5 goalkeepers?

Last edited:
Reapplied.

Bit wierd though, says you have 5 goalkeepers?

Yeah, we have this new formation where we play 5 keepers, 1 defender and 5 strikers. Well fun. :)

You two seriously ain't joking, are you? haha

No, it's amazing, you can basically play the whole opposition offside, because we stand 4 of our keepers off the pitch until the last second when they are about to shoot, we rush on and block the shot! Being behind the goal means you're not part of play, so don't count towards players being onside. :)