Fifa 12 Club - FM-Base Elite - Xbox 360

No, it's amazing, you can basically play the whole opposition offside, because we stand 4 of our keepers off the pitch until the last second when they are about to shoot, we rush on and block the shot! Being behind the goal means you're not part of play, so don't count towards players being onside. :)

WHAT. THE. ****.

LOL.

Haha didn't realise there was a bug. When you lot next playing?

Haha didn't realise there was a bug. When you lot next playing?

I am on a yacht in the middle of the sea playing pirates till Thursday night, might get on then and will deffo be playing some over the weekend.

Anyone about who can accept requests or should I just send it another time.

Send it now and I can do it online :) From mah pirate ship.

I'll send it this weekend just gonna have a few more games with my mates before making the switch :) my pros useless at the moment anyway.

Urrrh, well I would accept you on the website, but atm I can't for some reason, I will try again later/tomorrow, and if not it will have to wait till Thursday afternoon :)

I've joined. Going to give clubs a try this year. Never went on FIFA 11 at all.

Don't have much regular free time but I'll try and play a few games. I'm sure someone kicked me out of the FIFA 10 FM-Base club because I was inactive :(

I had a dream that I had joined last night XD XD. It was sort of lucid though, as three of me and my mates were going through three girls and I knew what was happeneing ^_^ was good fun.

I don't actually remember posting this :mad: even though it was 10 minutes ago.

Last edited:
I've joined. Going to give clubs a try this year. Never went on FIFA 11 at all.

Don't have much regular free time but I'll try and play a few games. I'm sure someone kicked me out of the FIFA 10 FM-Base club because I was inactive :(
(A)

Anyone on now to play clubs because I'm sick of playing with ball greedy ******* on Pro ranked..?