FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 230K
Same here.

Oh well.. didn't want the chance at one of those ToTW anyway.. they all suck!! RAAGGEE! ;)

Seeing how well (or should I say poorly) they handle these technical issues with their site I doubt they will have fixed the connection problems from FIFA 11. I probably wasn't gonna get it anyway, but now I'm definitely not.

i got past sign in page!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then as UT was loading i got error page :(

It seems they have completely disabled it for now, when ever I try and click on the UT option, it sends me back to the EA Sports Soccer home page.

Might just be me though?

It seems they have completely disabled it for now, when ever I try and click on the UT option, it sends me back to the EA Sports Soccer home page.

Might just be me though?

thats what its doing to me now :-(

What a ******* joke this is lol. Suppose EA dont have enough money to have this sorted when they say it will be, poor old souls if only they had more cash......

Should be working tomorrow hopefully, shame was really looking forward to it!

Just thought i'd let a few of you see this... it's probably not gonna be up until tomorrow, as there is no ETA for a fix, and as for the 20th Sept. exclusive TOTW... that has been extended until 6pm tomorrow

Twitter

EA are a joke, rather than arsing around as usual they should have prepared for this, mugs.

Im hoping to rebuild my immense EPL team from last year where i had loads of in form players along with drogba etc.

EASPORTSFIFA EA SPORTS FIFA

To confirm: Returning FUT gamers will get their free packs whenever they log in, any time. Doesn't have to be tomorrow.

FUT 12 and Creation Centre are still unavailable and we're working to resolve this. They're unlikely to be up before UK evening time.

The free FUT 12 packs will still be available when we do go live and you can open them at any time.

Team of the Week will be extended - so there will be two when go live. Twice the chance of getting an in-form - you won't miss out.

At this point it's likely to be later in the evening UK time.

Guess I will check it tomorrow then :)

They're a right pain in the ****! Don't tell people that something is going to be ready when it isn't.

Back up now, had Ganso and Witsel in my one of my loyalty packs, **** in the other.

It's up and running guys

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

I got absolutely F*CK all.

I'm am giving away all my cards i get for my x360 loyalty packs because i'm not getting Fifa for Xbox this year so message me if you want them.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

For xbox i had quite good pack with Andrew Johnson, Flapanski, Zabaleta.

Anybody no why i never got 2 free gold packs :mad: I got like 2 packs with every type of player ?

Half decent players, best was Alex from Corinthians rated 81.

e25e451d4dbb5a40fa006f2.png

Last edited: