FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 230K
Anyone trying to use the web app? How sweaty is this?

Tried a few times, sometimes it loads up then crashes, sometimes it gives me a load of html with an error, sometimes it just dies and sometimes I get a message saying they are working on maintenance.

So basically, it's ******.

Anyone trying to use the web app? How sweaty is this?

i just got onto the sign in fifa 12 page. took forever to get onto it. entered my login details and has crashed server again!

Anyone know how this whole internet thing works tonight?

Definately building my team around Akinfenwa.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

As many of you have noticed, we're experiencing some technical difficulties with the web app.

We're working on getting things up and running ASAP - please check back at 7:00PM GMT.

never really played UT more of a manager mode guy tbh.

Site still down..... Silly me forgot it was an EA product!! I ridiculously thought it would work at 5 ;)

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Oh Dunc, I'd try and get on today because I think I read somwhere that theres a bonus for logging in on the 20th :)

Site still down..... Silly me forgot it was an EA product!! I ridiculously thought it would work at 5 ;)

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Oh Dunc, I'd try and get on today because I think I read somwhere that theres a bonus for logging in on the 20th :)

Yeah theres team of the week cards that are only available today. No-one really special except IF Aguero 88 overall

Anyone had any chance of logging in? I can't even open the site still :(

Same here Dunc, got to the stage where you create a USER ID but then it crashed :(

Surely people didnt expect it to be released on time ;)

Still wont let me on EASF at all :(

Sigh, I might give it a rest till after the united game, and then give it another go.

I want my free ToTW player!! :p

Sigh, I might give it a rest till after the united game, and then give it another go.

I want my free ToTW player!! :p

You don't get a free ToTW player IIRC

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

EASPORTSFIFA EA SPORTS FIFA

You are in no danger of loosing your free FUT 12 packs for returning users, they will be there whenever the website comes back

I imagine they will keep today's exclusive TOTW players on a little bit longer than they intended, perhaps keeping them on until tomorrow night.

Getting annoying now, surely they must have anticipated this? :(

Still getting no luck with this. sigh.

[h=1]Not Found[/h]The requested URL /uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team was not found on this server.

That's all I'm getting