Park Chu-Young - 1700 - UR - 87 Pace, 77 Dribbling
Wallyson - Out of Pack - UR - 91 Pace, 74 Dribbling - Sells for 4-10k
Bobby Zamora- 1500 - UR - 82 Heading, 79 Shooting
Michael Carrick - Out of Pack - UR - 83 Passing, 78 Def
Cheick Tiote - 1300 - UR - 77 Passing, 81 Defending, 78 Dribbling
Fabricio Coloccini - 1000 - UR - 78 Defending, 81 Heading
Glen Johnson - Out of Pack - UR - 87 Pace, 79 Dribbling
Maxime Gonalons - 800 - UR - Defending 80, Heading 79
Michel Bastos - Out of Pack - UR - 86 Pace, 83 Shooting, 82 Passing, 83 Dribbling
Wojciech Szczesny - Out Of Pack
Davide Santon - 900 - 83 Pace

some decent cards out of the packs, best deal ive got today was a 4-4-2 card for 1500BIN up for sale for 5.5k-6.5k BIN
had 32k this mornin, after the 14-15 things ive got for sale actually sell, should be up near 70k.

your doin well, i struggled first few days just cause i hadent done UT before, rather addictive once u get in to it.

not really heard of anyone gettin any luck with packs, seen a few guys buyin 25 gold premiums, and most they got was 8 x gold rare players, rest was all contracts, healings etc

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

anyone wanna bye loic remey 4-2-3-1? on XBOX
much?

some decent cards out of the packs, best deal ive got today was a 4-4-2 card for 1500BIN up for sale for 5.5k-6.5k BIN
had 32k this mornin, after the 14-15 things ive got for sale actually sell, should be up near 70k.

your doin well, i struggled first few days just cause i hadent done UT before, rather addictive once u get in to it.

not really heard of anyone gettin any luck with packs, seen a few guys buyin 25 gold premiums, and most they got was 8 x gold rare players, rest was all contracts, healings etc

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

much?
offer?

the gold contracts can be easy money makers, especially since you get the shiny ones in the packs often, which sell for anything up to 2k. If I sold some of these, I could get some good coins, but as of yet, not too sure.

yeah think thats wot they where counting on to make some money back, but i'll only buy packs once i've got the team i want, which will prob be a spanish league side if i get the coins. then rape all these little pace monkeys for 5k tournaments online :D

oh another tip, buy managers with contract %'s, the shiny cards, think its up to the max of 15%, when u apply contracts to players, u get some extra games free :)

sorry, ppl are asking me for tips n thats one that slipped my mind :)

I have Lavezzi, someone buy him of me

wats the best formation for sum1 thats not good with the new defensive system and whats the best camera to use

Last edited:
u can change the defence system. goto my fifa, then controller, and right down the bottom, there's an option to go back to the old defence system :D

4-1-2-1-2 is prob most expensive formation but works, but each person is different so just have a play about and see wot works for you :)

u can change the defence system. goto my fifa, then controller, and right down the bottom, there's an option to go back to the old defence system :D

4-1-2-1-2 is prob most expensive formation but works, but each person is different so just have a play about and see wot works for you :)

i like it just not the best with am getting better with time was thinkin using 5221 with wing backs and wingers

Anyone interested in buying these players from me?

Piatti- 850 start price/ 1300 buy now

Cassani- 500 start price/ 2000 buy now

Tymoshcuk- 550 start price/ 1400 buy now

Toulalan- 550 start price/ 2300 buy now

Christian Eriksen- 400 start price/ 950 buy now

This is on xbox by the way.