FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 231K
Indeed. He sells for around 35k on PS3. :)

Lovely profit there then mate, he is sick. I am planning to use him in my Championship team, Prem or not Beckford and Sinclair is unmissable :)

Got Nathan Delfouneso in a silver pack and found out he sells for at least 15k, nice :D

I just got John Obi Mikel for 1300 and I'm looking to make a profit from him. Any ideas how much I could sell him for?

Anyone want to buy Valdes?

I need help MAKING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

search all gold players max price 150 then bid 600 coins on all rare gold players over 78 overall, put the ones you win back up for 750 start price 1000 buy now. The ones that dont sell discard for a 50 coin profit. Play games while your waiting for players to sell and you'll make coins in no time.

is anyone else finding it really hard to sell players today?

Probably because of the international football.

it's been like it all day, i've been trying to shift a few players since lunch time and i think i've only managed to get rid of 3 of them. hopefully the market will pick up again tomorrow and i can get some money in.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Yeah, i've putted 7 players for sale but i've not received any offer today, don't know why.

maybe it's got something to do with the fm2012 demo coming out today.

I've not had much problem selling, but the Market has seemed slower :S

Hey guys,

Been a while since I've posted anything on the site, but loving FIFA12 and looking forward to FM12..

Here's my Ultimate Team so far:

GK: Julio Cesar
LB: Filipe
CB: David Luiz
CB: Alex
RB: Rafinha
CDM: Ramires (ON-FORM)
LM: Michel Bastos
RM: Eder
CAM: Ronaldinho
CAM: Diego
ST: Welliton

Formation: 4-5-1
Manager: M. Ramalho
Chemistry: 100
Rating: 81

Few decents subs aswell, love an all Brazillian sqaud, score some amazing goals, love how the 3 Chelsea defensive players work together, hardly conceding, only on Legendary... Drop me an add guys, haven't got enough FIFA contacts..

Also, any tips on making money?

ADD ME ON PS3: Lushy- (Mention that you're from FM-Base)

Hey guys,

Been a while since I've posted anything on the site, but loving FIFA12 and looking forward to FM12..

Here's my Ultimate Team so far:

GK: Julio Cesar
LB: Filipe
CB: David Luiz
CB: Alex
RB: Rafinha
CDM: Ramires (ON-FORM)
LM: Michel Bastos
RM: Eder
CAM: Ronaldinho
CAM: Diego
ST: Welliton

Formation: 4-5-1
Manager: M. Ramalho
Chemistry: 100
Rating: 81

Few decents subs aswell, love an all Brazillian sqaud, score some amazing goals, love how the 3 Chelsea defensive players work together, hardly conceding, only on Legendary... Drop me an add guys, haven't got enough FIFA contacts..

Also, any tips on making money?

ADD ME ON PS3: Lushy- (Mention that you're from FM-Base)

Going to send you a friend request.
And do you have some players that you could trade with me? I've got Arouca.