FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 230K
yeah, ******* me off too. So many perfect standing/sliding tackles, without any contact on the player given penalty. Also had a few given when I used a slide tackle to block a shot, and when my player was laid down, the other player tripped over him :S

Yeah they definitely need to sort that out, how much money do you have Stuw?

Yeah they definitely need to sort that out, how much money do you have Stuw?

Around 55k, also got a Torres on the market, so hopefully that will take me towards 90-100k. Only got that because I managed to get a David Silva in a gold pack, which sold for 43k.

On that note, does anyone want a Fernando Torres? 4-3-2-1, 15 contract...35k

Around 55k, also got a Torres on the market, so hopefully that will take me towards 90-100k. Only got that because I managed to get a David Silva in a gold pack, which sold for 43k.

Nice ;)

I got hacked last night of my Brazilian team with Bastos, Pato, Hulk the lot and the Prem team with Mata, Walcott, Gabby, Lennon and of 100k. So gutted :( Managed to make 20k today though :)

So I buy San Siro for 900. The game says I paid 1100, but 900 coins were deducted. Then, I put it on sale for 1100, but it went as 150. The curent bid is 250...

how do you guys make money? i can never make profit of more than 500-1000 coins on any cards i pick up

how do you guys make money? i can never make profit of more than 500-1000 coins on any cards i pick up

As you get to more expensive players, you can make bigger profit.

I've got 150k, can anyone recommend me a team to build?

The way I have done it is first, I played a **** of a lot of matches. got myself up to 12-15k. Then, look through the market for good sell-on players, and also got a couple of packs with MS Points to bulk it up ;)

fair do's hopefully i'll be up there soon, keep getting up to 7,500 and blowing it on a pack where i get about 3000 back.... :/

i got proper lucky a few weeks back and got robben in a 15,000 coin pack.

sold for 290,000 lol.

already had a fairly strong serie a team with the likes of abate, kjaer, de rossi, hamsik, matri, klose. that sort of standard

managed to build this with the money:

fjZE7.png

also got a full huddersfield town team for my lower league stuff.

still find it a joke online though lol.

does anyone else have the bug which signs them out of the ea servers after a match of ut,
its getting really frustrating and i've tried everything to fix it.

Just opened 2 packs, because I had 200k and didn't know what to do. Bought 2 15K packs. Got one Pique rated 88 and one Suarez rated 87.

Holy, actual, ****.

Just opened 2 packs, because I had 200k and didn't know what to do. Bought 2 15K packs. Got one Pique rated 88 and one Suarez rated 87.

Holy, actual, ****.

FFS, I have had maybe 3 good players out of a pack, David Silva, Fernando Torres and IF Pizzaro, all three had awful formations too...