FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 230K
Sold Suarez for 140k in around.. 5 minutes lol

Dunc you one lucky ******. Saw a vid on youtube some guy videod opening two packs and in one pack he got a in form Messi and in the other he got in form Ronaldo. Could be fake but if not that is just crazy.

FIFA+13.jpg

Yep, it's what you think it is

Just opened 2 packs, because I had 200k and didn't know what to do. Bought 2 15K packs. Got one Pique rated 88 and one Suarez rated 87.

Holy, actual, ****.

Just thought I'd get a pack there to see how I compare....

View attachment 2402

Hate you Dunc.

I am sat on 200k coins and have no idea what to do with them at the moment :/

Might buy some more packs ahah! :p

I am sat on 200k coins and have no idea what to do with them at the moment :/

Might buy some more packs ahah! :p

Get yourself a Pogba, the bronze from Man U and build round him, that's what I'm doing. He is an insane card

Anybody know if there's a full list of the updates anywhere?

Bump

Anyone got any decent spanish or liga bbva based players they'd let go at a fair price? im currently running

Pedro - Rossi or Falcao - Reyes
Sahin - Busquets - Martinez
Marcelo or Coentrao - pepe - albiol -arbeloa
valdez

anywhere to improve basically

IF 81 Ramires

CAM - 4-2-3-1

27,500 start, 27,750 BIN.

Just put up for an hour if anyone needs :)

This is my main squad, it's been a long term build, but now (IF's aside) the only way to improve it is to add Casillas, Xaviesta (maybe Cesc and Pique) and obviously Messi and Ronaldo, all of which cost silly money.

FIFA Ultimate Team - My Shared Squad | EA SPORTS Football | EA SPORTS Soccer

untitled-20.png

Nice team Jake. Guessing you spent quite abit to get those players?

Im at work at the minute but my team goes along the lines of.

Enyema
Anyukov -- Chicao -- Chivu -- Coentrao
Di Maria -- Ballack -- Cabaye -- Malouda
Kaka
Gilardino

Not quite happy with that team, to be honest. Might look at deleting them and starting up an English league team. See how it goes from there.

Struggled to get coins mainly, because I looked at chopping the team after more or less every game, but looking at some of the ideas on here, might try it that way.

I got Pedro and Sanchez in packs (I've only bought about 10 packs) so the big expense on those two was negated. Most of the players on show in my team are available for less than 5000 coins each, Kaka was more, so was Ramos. 5k each sounds a lot but i would say i average 800 coins per game played, and regularly get over 1000 coins a game so it's not been too bad. I'm approaching 150 wins btw :)

My main expense is usually position and formation cards. Getting Kaka to CM from CAM cost me a small fortune, luckily the mug who sold me the Kaka card was selling him at the cheapest price on the market, with 72 games left on his contract.

What i tend to do is build a fairly strong team, ie players in the high 70's to low 80's which costs next to nothing, and then gradually add genuine improvements. My original frontline was Affelay Reyes and Soldado, with Soldado quickly being replaced by Benzema. I'm not sure Rossi is an improvement, but i do like him more than Benzema, Pedro and Sanchez are definite improvments.

My backline started out as Coentrao, Carvalho, Albiol, Perea, Arbeloa none of whom cost much but are all very good players, Perea adds pace to a very slow set of centre backs which is always handy, i replaced him with Pepe who isn't exactly a slowcoach, Puyol, Marcelo, and Ramos are obvious upgrades.

Sahin and Javi Martinez was my midfield, then it was Diego and Busquets, then Kaka and Busquets, now Kaka and Mascherano.

I like to gradually improve, it gives me something to work towards, and it ensures you really do spend the time looking for value when buying a player at auction.

Probably gonna sound like a right *******, but how do you guys have more than one UT?
Its the first time I got into Fifa in a long time lol.

Edit: Also im on Xbox if anyone fancies a game later on this evening? Should be online tonight. Just let me know your from here with your FM name. Beadle 541.

Just a warning .... im ****! Lol.

Last edited: