FIFA 13: Ultimate team thread

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Post you teams/results/packs in here! :)

Feel free to discuss UT or put squads up for people to comment on.

Dont beg for coins or players.

So who have people been getting in their packs on the web app or early access game? Best player I got was Sandro and I also got a silver striker who has 89 pace and is selling for around 3k atm.

Team Currentley is:

Roberto 78

Revielliere 78 - Amorebieta 81 - Mbiwa 79 - Monreal 79

Samedov 81 - Allen 78 - De Marcos 76

Muniain 80 - Rodrigo 78 - Valbuena 80

Ive gone with a fairly small, agile side with plenty of pace and a good passing range,

the height coming from the defence from corners,

Should be decent, but im likely to change slightly depending on daily gifts ETC before friday

Can I post my Ultimate Team on Wednesday when I get the game before everyone else ? ;)

Some already have the game with early release :p

Like meeeeee!

Already got a decent Argentinian silver team. Played around 20-25 games and won probably 15, drawn 5 lost 5ish.

Can I post my Ultimate Team on Wednesday when I get the game before everyone else ? ;)

Woaaaahh? You get the game 48 hours early? :O - if I was a virgin I'd be so envious of you right now!

I'm predicting big things for Aristide Banc? on FUT this year. He's only 75 rated but he's a 6'4" ST and dominates in the air. He scored 4 (in the first half) on his debut for me and bossed David Luiz. Bargain buy as well, highly recommended :)

FM Base FC 5 – 1 FM Base FC | EA SPORTS Football

I want my pre-ordered copy of Fifa 13 to come now, come on Shopto!

i never ever buy packs.. just make my money through trading. had like 600k on fut 12. only brought 1 pack fr 5k got wes brown :/. opened one of my free packs on web app, ea gave me pirlo. doesnt go for much bout (20k) but better than the useless people seem to get. ill continue on the web app, but might not buy the game till later on in the year as exams this year. meh.

p.s people if you want to make serious coins. dont go for a gold team straight away. it will drain your money. contracts, fitness, injuries etc. build a good cheap bronze or silver for the first month or two. then when you have like 50k plus start on your team.

also buy players who you think will be worth alot when the actual game comes out. say sterling, who will probably be the new el sharraway(sp). he goes for 15 to 20k. expect his price to riseeee dramatically. as he is a bpl silver with probably 4 or 5 star skills.

Got loads of free packs yesterday after completing tasks and reward packs etc. Much better than previous versions.

Rare Llorente was a good wee find.

Just opened my pre-order pack and got Santi Cazorla. Easily the best player I have ever got in a pack on FUT. Looks like he is going for around 25,000 coins.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get coins quickley?

Does anyone have any tips on how to get coins quickley?

Play the seasons mode. 500+ coins per game and then you get a bonus if you move up a division. Can bring in a fair bit.

Play the seasons mode. 500+ coins per game and then you get a bonus if you move up a division. Can bring in a fair bit.

Thanks Sean. I will play seasons after the game.

I have been very lucky this year, something that is very overdue!

In the packs you get for starting up and manager tasks ETC i got Yaya Toure and Wesley Sneijder .. sold for 50k and 32k

and it started from there, selling everyone now to hopefully raise around 130-150k depending on sales

Any suggestions on teams to build or try to?

4-3-3?