FIFA 13: Ultimate team thread

Paying money to get the packs is a bit pathetic. Why play the game if you're just going to spend money to get the best players? Almost as bad as the people who buy level 90 wow characters, what's the point?

Well you can say that about any trading card game.. or online game with any micro transactions.. It's just how things are these days.

Just got a team of the week Dzagoev and a 1000 coins card in my EA Season Pass Gold Pack! Then got Beckham & Arbeloa in my Pre-Order pack. Not bad at all.

I think the packs are quite cheap this year actually. For the Gold Premium pack i think it works out at about £0.78 per pack. But if you are willing to pay for the 4000 FIFA Points (with +600 bonus) for £21.93 then it works out at around £0.71 per pack.

I'm no expert but they seem a lot cheaper than on FIFA 12. Probably because they lock you in with buying the FIFA Points as you have no option but to spend them on FUT.

**** nice man, I got Distin and sold him for 4.5k haha, didn't expect anywhere near that much for him. How much is that Dzagoev team of the week going for?

**** nice man, I got Distin and sold him for 4.5k haha, didn't expect anywhere near that much for him. How much is that Dzagoev team of the week going for?

Looks like he is only going for a few thousand. Not as much as I hoped but I will still sell.

Well you can say that about any trading card game.. or online game with any micro transactions.. It's just how things are these days.

I guess, it just seems to take away the whole fun of it. I was a bit disappointed that I got so many free packs this year, kind of killed it. I felt a bit sick spending 1,200 of my hard earned coins on Alex Song the other day & there are people selling the likes of Joe Barton for 4,000? I'll probably never have a 4,000 balance!

I guess, it just seems to take away the whole fun of it. I was a bit disappointed that I got so many free packs this year, kind of killed it. I felt a bit sick spending 1,200 of my hard earned coins on Alex Song the other day & there are people selling the likes of Joe Barton for 4,000? I'll probably never have a 4,000 balance!

Most the people I play against that have had 'godly' teams are normally useless fifa players.

Easy to beat with a standard 4 1/2 star gold team which you can put together for around 5k max.

I got lucky in packs, which led me to getting my coins, I've sold around 231,000's worth of players.

Only takes 8 games to get 4000 coins as you get around 500 even if you lose.

Only takes 8 games to get 4000 coins as you get around 500 even if you lose.

And that's without using the EA Sports Club Credits you can use to get the extra UT Coin bonuses!

What's that now?

If you press X (on xbox, I imagine it's Square on PS3) on the main menu when you load up the game, then it takes you to your 'Fifa Club' or something. From there you go on 'Unlocks' (or something similar) and then filter it to Ultimate team. If you have a level above 30 or so you should be able to get some decent unlocks.

I have 300,000 coins, suggestions for what team I can make?

I already have a Gold Serie A team (posted on last page)

I have 300,000 coins, suggestions for what team I can make?

I already have a Gold Serie A team (posted on last page)

If i had that sort of coin I would build a team for every top league on the game!

I got Kompany in my first pack, and I have seen he is going for 60k+. Not sure whether to sell him or not :\ This is the one part I hate of UT

I got Kompany in my first pack, and I have seen he is going for 60k+. Not sure whether to sell him or not :\ This is the one part I hate of UT

Why you keeping him if not building a side that includes him?

Im building a prem team, but decided to sell him. Got Gerrard, Lescott & Johnson with the money and had some spare

Any ideas for a team are welcome, I have 80k but I'll try and get 100k before I start building it. I want something different to the usual Prem speedsters..

Any ideas for a team are welcome, I have 80k but I'll try and get 100k before I start building it. I want something different to the usual Prem speedsters..

Try a Bundesliga or a La Liga side, if not maybe a Serie A?

I got Dani Alves yesterday in a pack :D Value.. 145k! Crazyyyyy.

Question is, do I sell or do I keep? :/

I got Dani Alves yesterday in a pack :D Value.. 145k! Crazyyyyy.

Question is, do I sell or do I keep? :/

Sell him and make an awesome team and then rebuy him in a few weeks when his values down to 70k or so.