Fifa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgUSBAf4J8U"]YouTube- Nicky **** Fifa 10[/ame]

My best goal so far

The best I have done is a 35 yard strike from Xavi, Casillas didn't stand a chance.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9sXUcwCUPA"]YouTube- Fifa10 Funny Own Goal[/ame]

Funny own goal by man city i was arsenal btw

... Danny I swear that was posted by somebody already.

I got the game a few days ago and i dont seem to notice the bugs people are talking about(suppose i havent played enough). Arshavin and Carew are sick though! Got them both im my arsenal squad and theyre class. I think ive got good enough and ive had a few games online and ive raped a few people(i have when they quit half way through ): ) Anyone thats got xbl add me Paulo2k8

i havent got a video of it but this is mine. (it was on fifa 08)

Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United
Steven Finnan

Corner which Van der sar punches and wes brown flicks on to half way line.

Finnan hits it first time straight over van der sar's head and into the back of the net (and that gol won me the title)

Anyone wanna play me right now on PS3?
Add me: Stun2k8

My best goal as far as FIFA is concerned was online on 09. 1-0 10 mins into the second half. His goalie (Cech) tries to boot the ball down the flank to his winger. Evra comes flying in with a 50 yard half volley that flies over Cech and off the bar, just crossing the line. Never have I celebrated a goal so much. It deserved some acrobatics infront of the keeper. I still lost 3-2 though. If only I could save the goals from online games:(

i haven't played manager mode but im downlloading an update for the game on ps3 at the moment. would i be right to think that there could be a few early bugs rectified already?

My best goal was on fifa09 a Rooney super diving mid-air horizontal volley from bout 22yds out.

If anyone wants a game on 360 add me: dc999thekop

If you had asked a few days earlier I would join but I've created one with a mate. We're only a small club with 3 main players and 2 that haven't bothered to turn up yet so I might drop out eventually. I get stuck on ANY and have my pro upfront and the other two play LS and AMC so at least my pro gets to score goals.

I don't like playing ANY though, would rather play as one player upfront or on the wing but I don't trust the AI. :(

Yeah it's on 360. I will invite you now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.