Fifa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to rant. Been trying to get the Hard Earned Win achievement where you beat a 5 star team with a half star team. Tried it twice online but both times the other player quit.

First game I was winning 3-2 in 119 mins v Barcelona and he quit just as it was about to finish.

Second game I was winning 4-0 after 40 mins v Real Madrid and he quit too.

I wish people would actually finish a game they lose every now and then :(

I feel your pain. I've encountered a lot of quitters too.

When you were playing Barcelona, did you actually think the guy might let the game finish? Can imagine you did if it got to 119 without incident, heh.

When you were playing Barcelona, did you actually think the guy might let the game finish? Can imagine you did if it got to 119 without incident, heh.

Yeah I was gutted he left it so late. I scored in the 1st half of extra time as well so he obviously wanted to see if he could pull it back first.

I've only had the game a week or so and i like it so far.
Im pretty good at it already i think and if anyone wants to play me my PSN is 'JDY11'.

Anyone know when the January transfer update will be available? Read it was meant to be today (Feb 24th), but just tried and no luck.

Just had 2 games with JDY.

First game:
(JDY)Chelsea 0 - 6 Real Madrid(Me)
(JDY)England 2 - 3 Spain(Me)

To be honest I think 3-2 flatters him a little in the 2nd game. His two late goals were caused by **** AI on my keepers and defenders part.

Oh wow. 6-0.
I'd love to play you Redrup, but my PS3 has been effected by this whole error thats happened.
Maybe when it fixes up I can face you?

I'd say I'm pretty good.
I reckon I'll give you a run for your money XD

Sounds good. Have you played other people on the site?

Just had 2 games with JDY.

First game:
(JDY)Chelsea 0 - 6 Real Madrid(Me)
(JDY)England 2 - 3 Spain(Me)

To be honest I think 3-2 flatters him a little in the 2nd game. His two late goals were caused by **** AI on my keepers and defenders part.

To be honest most of the goals you scored were somewhat fortunate, my keeper saving your initial shot then the ball falling straight to your player for a tap in. With the exception of a few most were like that.
Also i pressed start and came back and you were through on goal? Lol.

Second game was alright, im on like a 10 match losing streak now after going unbeaten for so long.

Yeah tbh I count the first game as 5-0, forgot what happened for one of the goals.

That's what I mean though, the keeper AI is useless, whether they miss an easy save (With your free kick) or they palm it out to the nearest opposition player (With one of my Kaka goals).

Hopefully FIFA11 will see truly improved AI.

Sounds good. Have you played other people on the site?

I played Frankie a few times, don't remember what the scores were though. Think we both beat eachother.

Maybe it was you then Keith.. LOL! :/

Does anybody feel that this game needs a harder difficulty setting? I've been playing as Leeds in a manager mode, and yes I know they are arguably the best team in Coca Cola League 1, but I think I should have trouble winning every game, but I am not. Last few games have been me winning by 3+ goals every time, even smashing Stockport 10-0. I think either a new difficulty or improved keeper AI will do.

Yeah definately agree with that.
Was playing my manager mode and I'm smashing teams left right and centre.
Also I was playing online last night, and someone tried to lob my keeper and he could easily have caught it at his chest but instead he dived and tipped it into the goal. Very frustrating as it was easily avoidable.
So yeah, I agree with the better AI keeping

Does anybody feel that this game needs a harder difficulty setting? I've been playing as Leeds in a manager mode, and yes I know they are arguably the best team in Coca Cola League 1, but I think I should have trouble winning every game, but I am not. Last few games have been me winning by 3+ goals every time, even smashing Stockport 10-0. I think either a new difficulty or improved keeper AI will do.

Yep Legendary is too easy. I hardly ever concede a goal unless the ref gives away a freekick outside my area which is rather annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.