FIFA 2011 (Xbox) Play or GTFO Cup

Joeere, are we playing tonight? I know that if you dont play me I win automatically 3-0 but to be honest I want a higher goal ratio than that ;)

Last edited:
Joeere, are we playing tonight? I know that if you dont play me I win automatically 3-0 but to be honest I want a higher goal ratio than that ;)

Story of my life on fifa conceding poor lucky goals that roll along at a snails pace hit the post and give another player an open goal -_- or maybe im just a bad loser XD

joeere11 1-2 the devils son

Story of my life on fifa conceding poor lucky goals that roll along at a snails pace hit the post and give another player an open goal -_- or maybe im just a bad loser XD

joeere11 1-2 the devils son

Sounds about right, he's luckier than a lepracorn with a horse shoe up his *** normally!

Naismith for me Barrett and beckham for him

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Sounds about right, he's luckier than a lepracorn with a horse shoe up his *** normally!

haha to be fair he deserved to win but a goal from a corner and a tap in feels like ive been robbed

I've added you on XL redders getting my dinner in a few mins then ill be able to play you anytime ;)

Naismith for me Barrett and beckham for him

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

haha to be fair he deserved to win but a goal from a corner and a tap in feels like ive been robbed

Ah right, he says he scored from a Beckham cross though, not a corner lol

How did you find Rangers to play with mate?

Do we play each other once or twice?

Leeds 2 ( Becchio, Snoodgrass) - 5 Milan ( x2 Ibrahimavic, x2 Pato, Seedorf)

I was 1-0 up at HT :'(

Luke (Barcelona) 1-0 Keflan (Getafe) - Xavi

A game i dominated (13 shots, 8 on target), but couldnt add to my single goal. As the game wore on he had a few chances, and had a goal ruled out for offside. But i managed to hold on for all 3 points.

Good Game mate

Me (Getafe) 0-1 Luke (Barcelona) Scorer : Xavi

Good game mate, if only my goal was onside in last minute ;)

Me 1 - 1 Aldo
Abel Hernandez + P Mccourt (90th min :( )

He did play about 60 mins with one less man though.

Palermo are ****.

Good game matey.

Me 1 - 1 Aldo
Abel Hernandez + P Mccourt (90th min :( )

He did play about 60 mins with one less man though.

Palermo are ****.

2 Red cards in the game, Wasn't even a dirty game! I geniunly tried to just slide in front of the shot and he got sent off :( Good game, Got the lucky break at the end and could have quite easily lost by a few more :p

Me Newcastle 2-0 CtPauley Leeds Nolan and Ranger :)

Well played Ct

Honestly Leeds are the worst team I have ever played with. I would have preferred Watford. Pretty poor game as well tbh