FIFA 2011 (Xbox) Play or GTFO Cup

Thanks to all Monday players for getting their games completed and scores in.

Clarky
Alex
Jake
Formia

are yet to play their Tuesday matches. PM incoming.

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Standings thus far

P2acQ.png

Correct me if they are wrong

CtPauley can't go through :(

Just noticed I didn't move team codes around. Will now.

CtPauley can't go through :(

He could if Cardiff beat AC. You beat AC, and then he beats Cardiff. All dependant on Goal difference of course.

And Redders its Robert Snodgrass not Ryan ;)

Clarky 4-1 Me

Berbatov (2), Rooney, Hernandez - Fuller

Definitely didn't think it was a 4-1 but meh, what can ya do. Well played mate :)

Man Utd 4 - 1 Stoke

Berba
Fuller
Berba
Rooney
Hernandez

Quality game mate, at 2-1 to me I was thinking Ill be lucky to hold on, lets just say you play a much better passing game then the real life Stoke

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Clarky 4-1 Me

Berbatov (2), Rooney, Hernandez - Fuller

Definitely didn't think it was a 4-1 but meh, what can ya do. Well played mate :)

No way did it deserve a 4-1, closer game then the score suggests. :D

Ah right, he says he scored from a Beckham cross though, not a corner lol

How did you find Rangers to play with mate?

They are terrible XD the whole team apart from diouf is so slow that its hard to get any attack going the way to score is play through balls over the top to him and hope your shot goes in

He could if Cardiff beat AC. You beat AC, and then he beats Cardiff. All dependant on Goal difference of course.

And Redders its Robert Snodgrass not Ryan ;)
Nobody is going to beat the mighty Ac Milan ;). Well this round anywyas

VM'd Formia last night, with no response so far. Will add his GT when i get home at about 430pm. Told him i was available to play anytime tonight after about 430pm.

Clarky I think I have you next. Supposed to play on the 3rd but I'm free tonight if you want to play?

(Assuming its ok with Redders?)

GT is - TheDevilsSon89

Free from about 5.15 onwards :)

Clarky I think I have you next. Supposed to play on the 3rd but I'm free tonight if you want to play?

(Assuming its ok with Redders?)

GT is - TheDevilsSon89

Free from about 5.15 onwards :)

You are allowed to play the game early as long as you don't play it before another scheduled game (i.e. games must be played in the order the schedule says).

Just seems fairer.

TY for update on your game Jake. Hopefully he'll get the message otherwise you will pick up the 3pts.

Me (Villareal) 0-2 Formia (Real Madrid) Higuain x2

Discovered i was using fully manual controls after the first goal went in for some reason. FML.

Villareal are the opposite of my ideal team, i like big players who are good in the air.

Ronan (Ac Milan) 1-0 Radioactivecod (Cardif)

Ibrahimovic with the only goal in this lame and dull match :(

Villareal are the opposite of my ideal team, i like big players who are good in the air.

I have to drop one of Rossi/Nilmar and bring in Altidore because of the lack of height, when I play with Villarreal

I'd grab B2 if possible...

GT:Jellymonster

Last edited:
Me (Villareal) 0-2 Formia (Real Madrid) Higuain x2

Discovered i was using fully manual controls after the first goal went in for some reason. FML.

I can see why. Some of those crosses looked dangerous, but there was nobody on the end of them.

But Higuain's first after 3 minutes sent me on my way.

Couldn't believe it when Santi Cazorla (he's what, 5 foot 6?) got on the end of a cross but headed over!!