Fifa Fm Base pro club (ps3).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would, but I have GCSE Geography tomorrow, so I'm heading off to bed. Second last before Physics next thursday, after which I'll be able to play more.

your just jealous if my top scorer skills

we really ned to help eachother in defence having one person defending isnt helping one bit

Just to clarify, I was born and raised in Glasgow, so I'm not some random chinese supporter, lol, pure scottish ;)

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Also I'll play CB or LB when I'm next on with you guys.

I will be able to play at 8.30 as I only have one last exam 2morrow and I am done:D.

Dont give up anymore like trying to diy and take shots from the halfway line.

Whoever is any dont bring all the midfielders into the attack as we always get caught on the counter

i am not going to be any too much anymore as a fail like a ***** at it lol

i am not going to be any too much anymore as a fail like a ***** at it lol
You were pretty good until you tried to do it yourself by bringing all the players out of position

You were pretty good until you tried to do it yourself by bringing all the players out of position
#i know t was annoying when i was trying to pass to someone else it kept passing to another player i was controlling which led to me messing everything up

i will be on when Matt comes on

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

slight change of plan. I have something to do.
I will be back on at 9.20

Status
Not open for further replies.