Fifa Fm Base pro club (ps3).

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean you fail miserably tackling me? :S
It was during the second game at tipoff

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

try a change in formation 2morrow or something

We definitely need to change from Seattle, its ridiculous compared to the other teams that we play against.
Im not sure we have our tactics right, in the way we go about it, i think we need to decide on a lot of things, instead of just playing games, for instance, set pieces, where the forward without the ball will make the run, calling keeper out etc.

Defensively i dont really know what to suggest, its just not good :'(

im not giving up until we get that win, then im gona retire ^^)

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

It was during the second game at tipoff

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

try a change in formation 2morrow or something

Tipoff?! are we playing NBA XD

and ye, formation change may work, also TEAM!

The team only matters for colours and nothing else people are just matching players with their colours eg Robinho in the last game. Tomorrow Benitez wont be playin 4 us or Bowyer or Dann

another problem is everyone seems to go way out of position which leaves loads of space on the pitch for the other team to play in which leads to their goals

The team only matters for colours and nothing else people are just matching players with their colours eg Robinho in the last game. Tomorrow Benitez wont be playin 4 us or Bowyer or Dann

really :S so what are all the other players then?!

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

another problem is everyone seems to go way out of position which leaves loads of space on the pitch for the other team to play in which leads to their goals

Ye i notice that, i only drift from right back now and again to try and support the attack, then getting back is a pain in the ****.

i will just stay back

really :S so what are all the other players then?!

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Ye i notice that, i only drift from right back now and again to try and support the attack, then getting back is a pain in the ****.

i will just stay back

try and support attack sometimes but not all the time and tommorow i might pick any cause i havent yet so i might give it ago tommorow instead of just being upfront doing nothing all game

regarding the team the rest of the players are random names of other footballers.
for example we had rachubka playing for us

try and support attack sometimes but not all the time and tommorow i might pick any cause i havent yet so i might give it ago tommorow instead of just being upfront doing nothing all game

ye ok fair enough, may as well try.

i will give it a go as well at some point.

i just cant believe the difference between last night and tonight!!

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

regarding the team the rest of the players are random names of other footballers.
for example we had rachubka playing for us

i didnt know this, ok. Im guessing every other player has the same stats?

ye ok fair enough, may as well try.

i will give it a go as well at some point.

i just cant believe the difference between last night and tonight!!

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

i didnt know this, ok. Im guessing every other player has the same stats?

what hasnt helped for me tonight is i was half alseep and jst wasnt bothered

what hasnt helped for me tonight is i was half alseep and jst wasnt bothered

you didnt look the same as yesterday thats for sure.

DITTO for me tbh. I left for work at 7:20 this morning and got back at 20:05. And i did that the day before too, im dead. Was eager to have another go at this though, what a mistake that was XD

I think a problem is how I am used to playing.
I am used to playin as a striker in between 2 wingers in my west brom save which i built my pro up for over two seasons with. The main problem is holding circle when we dont have the ball as it drags players out of position

it does seem like a difficult game to master that is for **** sure!

we will have a few more goes at it. have a think about things we need to do, and discuss it all and decided on it tomorrow?

alrite lads, tonights games have been dreadful i dont see why we play like that we deserve goals or even wins we should try and play BE A PRO so we can make our pro's a lot better

Dont hold circle and play counter attacking.
problem solved

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

alrite lads, tonights games have been dreadful i dont see why we play like that we deserve goals or even wins we should try and play BE A PRO so we can make our pro's a lot better
my pro is pretty beast though as I have like 55% accomplishments

Dont hold circle and play counter attacking.
problem solved

i dont hold circle anyway.

and ok, we can try the counter attack approach to it.

and ye chris i will be improving mine, because mine is awful

mines alrite i mean he aint the best but i think im gunna improve him offline and online, i mean i would have the day off college 2 rank him up tho lol but got my music editing 2 be doin lol

well were not expecting you to miss college for this, its not that important XD

im off anyway fella's gota be up bright and early again...

maybe another go tomorrow, if were brave enough :$

lmao, yh same here m8 i really cba 2 go but i am anyway so speak 2 u 2morra lads

Well we got thrashed in the two matches I played in :p i have serious lagg, it takes 3 seconds for my player to respond, which is pretty gey.. im up for a match anytime in the next few hours if you can forgive my poor performances due to the lag. cheers mates

Status
Not open for further replies.