Fifa Fm Base pro club (ps3).

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not about xbox vs ps3 m8 in my eyes there both the same, its about the players on the console thats all

yeah i sold my ps3 lol i would have join if i dident am only joking lads shame we cant set up a macth as we on xbox be nice to see ps3 vs xbox who is the best

your team loses when it is Xbox Versus xbox, So be quite and dont spam up ther thread

your team loses when it is Xbox Versus xbox, So be quite and dont spam up ther thread

we beat you most the time scott mate check ur record not nice 7 game losin streak remember mate
oh am not spaming

we beat you most the time scott mate check ur record not nice 7 game losin streak remember mate
oh am not spaming

Well we went 14 games with out losing against you, and beaten you the last 3 times, and the last 6 i have played, SO check your records.

Stop being a ****.

Well we went 14 games with out losing against you, and beaten you the last 3 times, and the last 6 i have played, SO check your records.
Goes for you aswell Scott.

Not either of your threads, if you wanna be like little *******, do it off of FM-Base.

curt is coming on now.
Mods do the honours please

I fail miserably tackling you matt
good cross though

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

lads I am going off

what do you mean you fail miserably tackling me? :S

we was dreadful tonight we really need to improve defending

Status
Not open for further replies.