Fifa Ps3 ladder- the ladder and match result thread

Garland you cant challenge two people at the same time

can i cancel my challenge to gibbo and take on chris instead???

Just for this time but the loser has to play gaffer for his spot then

If my input counts for anything, I consider the change a whole new challenge. So using the logic that whoever challenges first should play first, Garland should play Gaffer.

Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
If my input counts for anything, I consider the change a whole new challenge. So using the logic that whoever challenges first should play first, Garland should play Jones.

Just a suggestion.
why jones and anyway i will let him just this time but from then on you can only challenge one person at a time and if you are challnged you must fuffil your fixture before you can challenge someone else

why jones and anyway i will let him just this time but from then on you can only challenge one person at a time and if you are challnged you must fuffil your fixture before you can challenge someone else

My bad, I couldn't be bothered to check page 1 and apparently my memory on who it was failed me.

I meant Gaffer.

I have challenged billy to a match for top

ive just beat chris 4-2 from now on ill just chalenge 1 at a time just that chris was on and gibbo wasnt was to eager to get climbing up this ladder ha

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

redrup once the table is edited and i take chris's place im challenging you

redrup once the table is edited and i take chris's place im challenging you

Well when the table is edited I will be in Neall's spot becuase he hasn't replied so will you still be able to? oO)

no you be 3 above me just out of reach

Actually it depends when the edit occurs. Neall still has a little time, so I'll wait for your challenge if it can come soon enough.

ill wait till the edit and see who i can challenge

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

JDH1989 im challenging you for your spot!