FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

• Thread starter Thread starter samillyroy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 677
  • Views Views 40K
Once we have like 4 different tournament winners it would be pretty cool to have a "Cup Winners Cup" Where you pick your own team to play with too.

According to Futhead Sunderland & Celtic are the joint worst teams with an average rating of 69 :o and Sporting Lisbon are the best averaging 74.

Thats out of the teams that haven't been knocked out yet

Last edited:
Hope Jordyoffy hurrys up - in the mood to play a bit of FIFA now.

good luck boys! looking forward to hearing the outcome of this, all quarter finals have been tight so far

I'm just eating mate, will be online when I'm done.

Okay, so I was 2-0 up and I'd like to say I was cruising. 71st minute and it's kicked me out of the game saying we've never even played..

So we're playing again now.

Okay, so I was 2-0 up and I'd like to say I was cruising. 71st minute and it's kicked me out of the game saying we've never even played..

So we're playing again now.

Ahh that's a pisstake :/ Unlucky

FT
Celtic 3-4 Werder Bremen

Should have walked away with it, but keeper had a bad game. Well played though mate.

oohh good stuff, looks like it's gonna be some very intriguing semi finals going on here!! draw coming up guys..

SEMI-FINALS

(DMF) SV WERDER BREMEN v. SPORTING LISBON (Conorc98)

(Samillyroy) STADE RENNAIS v. SUNDERLAND (Jean-Luc)

Werder Bremen will continue their tournament against Sporting Lisbon who so impressively held off Lokomotiv Moscow in the last round. Meanwhile, in a head-to-head of the first edition's final, Samillyroy's Stade Rennais side will host Jean-Luc's Sunderland team at the Stade de la Route de Lorient, with a ticket to the final awaiting the victor.

SEMI-FINALS

(DMF) SV WERDER BREMEN v. SPORTING LISBON (Conorc98)

(Samillyroy) STADE RENNAIS v. SUNDERLAND (Jean-Luc)

You good to play now mate?
Werder Bremen will continue their tournament against Sporting Lisbon who so impressively held off Lokomotiv Moscow in the last round. Meanwhile, in a head-to-head of the first edition's final, Samillyroy's Stade Rennais side will host Jean-Luc's Sunderland team at the Stade de la Route de Lorient, with a ticket to the final awaiting the victor.

Back