FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

• Thread starter Thread starter samillyroy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 677
  • Views Views 40K
Final score 4-1 to me

Good game mate, My first goal was BS i gotta say

first goal set the tone to be honest, abysmal display. couldn't get close to sessegnon. do me proud in the final ;)

first goal set the tone to be honest, abysmal display. couldn't get close to sessegnon. do me proud in the final ;)

Haha Sessengon did beast it to be fair. You did attack well, i was just making some good last minute blocks/tackles.

you really did make some incredible blocks, I remember one last ditch slide tackle when it was certain to score - and you were already 4-1 up at that point haha. and I think because I was on the back foot from the start I pushed forward to eagerly, seeing as most of your goals were on the counter

DMF and conorc98, you two are up next! you two playing tonight??

Well he messaged me 7 mins ago asking if we were playing tonight or tomorrow, I replied saying I'd play tonight and I've added him on PSN. Not heard anything back though.

you really did make some incredible blocks, I remember one last ditch slide tackle when it was certain to score - and you were already 4-1 up at that point haha. and I think because I was on the back foot from the start I pushed forward to eagerly, seeing as most of your goals were on the counter

Yeah that was a good tacke. I think 3 were on the counter yeah, my corner goal was decent though lol

haha yes, danny rose with the diving header. shocking marking!

edit: also I'm not trying to demean your goals, they were great counter-attacking goals. I just mean to say that I might have defended a little more wisely.

haha yes, danny rose with the diving header. shocking marking!

edit: also I'm not trying to demean your goals, they were great counter-attacking goals. I just mean to say that I might have defended a little more wisely.

No worries haha. Even the best defending can be **undone* by good attacking ;)

I think he's gone to bed, no answer and not been accepted online. Shame really... Fancy a game now either of you?

Back