FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

• Thread starter Thread starter samillyroy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 677
  • Views Views 40K
Available all day today - never used Bremen so looking forward to that.

Samiilyroy im ok to play but im going out soon so will need to be soon or we can play later i reckon Weder Bremen are the best Elia is my fav player in the game like 91 pace and 5 star skills he has a beast longshot aswell also Arnautovic is a great player quick CB in Naldo aswell great team i got a alright team but no matter who i am i guarantee every single one of you would be me even if im Barca and your York but i'm much better on XBOX

Samiilyroy im ok to play but im going out soon so will need to be soon or we can play later i reckon Weder Bremen are the best Elia is my fav player in the game like 91 pace and 5 star skills he has a beast longshot aswell also Arnautovic is a great player quick CB in Naldo aswell great team i got a alright team but no matter who i am i guarantee every single one of you would be me even if im Barca and your York but i'm much better on XBOX

I should be able to play within the next half hour, that cool with you?

Decent but thats 1 good player :/

Anyway im going bed now anyway, cya

adam johnson? mignolet? fletcher? it's a decent team really. I wouldn't say any of them are that bad, you just have to adapt to play differently is all :P

(Jordyoffy) CELTIC v. SV WERDER BREMEN (DMF)

it will be interesting to see who wins that match. 2 new boys, i think DMF will win because he now has the best team in the tournament i think.

(Jordyoffy) CELTIC v. SV WERDER BREMEN (DMF)

it will be interesting to see who wins that match. 2 new boys, i think DMF will win because he now has the best team in the tournament i think.

Played 2 games online with them this morning - won 4-1 and 4-0. Not a massive fan of them as they miss a lot of chances but they'll do I suppose.

Back