FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

I won my game 5-3. Scored a worldy for my second and a lol moment for my third. Who's next to be crushed by the steamroller?

haha nicely done, and that'll be decided by when the other four finish their matches! I'll send them messages now

my PSN is Lower84 will b online later tonight

hi samillyroy has told me im your new opponent as the other one isn't replying ill add you when are you on btw im not very good at shooting or finishing as im a XBOX lad and the shooting on PS3 is weird so please reply ASAP cheers

Yeah sorry Jean-Luc but over 2 days of trying to get a message out of you and no reply so I'm afraid I've had to move things along. if everybody could finish their quarter-finals by tonight please else I will have to make some defaults!!

Yeah sorry Jean-Luc but over 2 days of trying to get a message out of you and no reply so I'm afraid I've had to move things along. if everybody could finish their quarter-finals by tonight please else I will have to make some defaults!!

ok cool hopefully he'll get back to me soon as im pretty busy tonight well with the football back and all lol i assume these games are played on online friendlies ?

ok cool hopefully he'll get back to me soon as im pretty busy tonight well with the football back and all lol i assume these games are played on online friendlies ?

yup that's the one, and with the latest downloadable squads.

yup that's the one, and with the latest downloadable squads.

i see im Marseille time to get some practice in as them well i know i got 1 good player in Valbuena dunno bout rest Barton and Gignac average know any other good players for Marseille ?

i see im Marseille time to get some practice in as them well i know i got 1 good player in Valbuena dunno bout rest Barton and Gignac average know any other good players for Marseille ?

not especially. Valbuena's your key man and Gignac's a decent target man and they've got a class goalkeeper. The Ayew brother's are pretty pacy.

not especially. Valbuena's your key man and Gignac's a decent target man and they've got a class goalkeeper. The Ayew brother's are pretty pacy.

ohhhhhhhh yeah Jordan and Andre Ayew arent they i love Andre and Mandanda is the keeper he decent but dodgy from range however i just disconnected from PSN and cant connect back i'll try in bit but cant be my internet as im talking to you now lol

ohhhhhhhh yeah Jordan and Andre Ayew arent they i love Andre and Mandanda is the keeper he decent but dodgy from range however i just disconnected from PSN and cant connect back i'll try in bit but cant be my internet as im talking to you now lol

dont worry im back just a little glitch i think said i had a error but oh well im back

The guy am playing is based in OZ so time differences are difficult to correspond

I won my game 5-3. Scored a worldy for my second and a lol moment for my third. Who's next to be crushed by the steamroller?

:D To be fair I've never used Benfica before and after half-time I did better :D,
Sign me up for the next one :D

sorry mate you can have your spot back if you want tho as im busy next couple days however he hasnt been on for a while and isnt replying himself soooo....

Very kind of you mate. We will have to see what the main guy thinks, but if he says ok then I'll play one of you.

:D To be fair I've never used Benfica before and after half-time I did better :D,
Sign me up for the next one :D

course bro, I'm hoping this moves on soon.

People please either play your games or tell me that you can no longer play so I can move things along!!

course bro, I'm hoping this moves on soon.

People please either play your games or tell me that you can no longer play so I can move things along!!

hi Jean-Luc has returned and would like his spot back but the person he then i was meant to play has replied or been on for a while so how about we do Jean-Luc v me instead and the other guy can drop out

hi Jean-Luc has returned and would like his spot back but the person he then i was meant to play has replied or been on for a while so how about we do Jean-Luc v me instead and the other guy can drop out

I've messaged you the plan mate.