FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

OKAY LAST MESSAGE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT

For those who don't give me a reply in the next hour I will have to just give byes to your opponents so we can move this on. Feel free to participate in the second edition but I'm afraid this has taken a little too long.

Me and HTFCPETE should be playing each other soon :D Will post the results after.

excellent, if I don't hear from craiglowerson after that game is done then pompeyforever will get a bye and we will move onto the semi-finals.

excellent, if I don't hear from craiglowerson after that game is done then pompeyforever will get a bye and we will move onto the semi-finals.

ok cool i sent him one last message if he doesnt reply then his bad i could be in the Semi without even playing but i will get thrashed as i'll be playing you probably and i play xbox the shooting is really weird on PS3 does anyone else play both and find there is a difference ??

Jean-Luc vs HTFCPETE Match score
Liverpool 8-0 Zenit

haha unlucky Pete, better luck next time! I'll just do the draw now.. Pompeyforever gets a bye to the semis

i bet i get beaten by Jean-Luc 12-1 just had a vision lol and i will miss so many shots my longshots just missile out in a straight line and fly way wide its sooo annoying

Here is the draw for the semi-final

(DarloGeorge96) INTER MILAN v. ANZHI MAKHACHKALA (Samillyroy)

(Jean-Luc) LIVERPOOL v. OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE (pompey forever99)

So after seeing off Benfica and Everton respectively, Inter Milan host Anzhi Makhachkala with Samuel Eto'o returning to his old stomping ground. Meanwhile the other semi-final will see Anfield play host to an exciting match against French giants Olympique Marseille.

A ticket to the final of the 1st Edition of the Samillyroy Fm-Base Trophy awaits!