FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

Jean-Luc v pompey forever99
Liverpool 5-0 Marseille
5th goal f****n gutting hit a beauty of a free-kick that somehow super man Reina saves then goes up the other end and scores a scrappy open goal arghhh!!! i hate Marseille wish i had Remy

Liverpool 5-0 Marseille
5th goal f****n gutting hit a beauty of a free-kick that somehow super man Reina saves then goes up the other end and scores a scrappy open goal arghhh!!! i hate Marseille wish i had Remy

Haha my 5th goal was BS i'll give you that. Nice free kick too

Liverpool 5-0 Marseille

I know that feeling, at times it feels like you'll never score no matter how well you shoot.

Haha my 5th goal was BS i'll give you that. Nice free kick too

yeah good game mate you favourite i reckon defo got best team tho with Reina agger johnson gerrard assaidi (OP) Suarez and sturridge but i know you deserved win but if i still had a decent quick striker in Remy why you go to Q.P.R i thinki would have got at least 1 Gignac to slow for me :p

yeah good game mate you favourite i reckon defo got best team tho with Reina agger johnson gerrard assaidi (OP) Suarez and sturridge but i know you deserved win but if i still had a decent quick striker in Remy why you go to Q.P.R i thinki would have got at least 1 Gignac to slow for me :p

:p You still did alright. Im on 15-0 over both games :p

:p You still did alright. Im on 15-0 over both games :p

oh yeah yeah lol but wait you won 8-0 and 5-0 yeah thats 13 ohhhhh bad math maybe another game some time when your having a bad day of fifa and need to thrash someone yeah??

My xbox team is 4-4-1-1
GK Lloris
RB Maicon
CB Kompany
CB Vidic
LB Cole
LM Hazard
CM Rooney
CM Silva
RM Navas ( City one)
CF Van Persie
ST Aguero