FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

I'm up for Championship competition but the teams should be random :D

Yeah lets do it Sammy. Just make sure you keep pressing random team till you give me Watford lol. Last seasons Championship teams not this seasons. QPR are so OP considering there ***** irl.

I'm gonna end up with Barnsley... just sense my luck already!

Personally i think it's a bad idea to pick teams :/ just because i haven't played with anyone from the championship, so people who have already have a big advantage over me.

Personally i think it's a bad idea to pick teams :/ just because i haven't played with anyone from the championship, so people who have already have a big advantage over me.

Join the boat, I never play championship sides but it will make it that more challenging! I think Sam should just pick random for us all. I know the good and bad sides in the championship hence why I don't want Barnsley :p

Sam, add Rhys93 and Kenrry10 to the contestants so that will make eight in total. Then draw the random teams and draws please? :D

Ohhhh and Mckergan... we need one more to make it 10. If we can we mayswell do some kinda league format I'm thinking.

Last edited:
Sam, add Rhys93 and Kenrry10 to the contestants so that will make eight in total. Then draw the random teams and draws please? :D

Ohhhh and Mckergan... we need one more to make it 10. If we can we mayswell do some kinda league format I'm thinking.

We could do some kind of promotion/relegation type thing which would make it interesting. Then the next tourney just carry it on if you know what i mean. Have 2 leagues, bottom two in the 1st league relegated and the top two in the second league promoted. Something like that would probably work..

We could do some kind of promotion/relegation type thing which would make it interesting. Then the next tourney just carry it on if you know what i mean. Have 2 leagues, bottom two in the 1st league relegated and the top two in the second league promoted. Something like that would probably work..

Hmm but what happens if people get inactive or if new people want to join, it doesn't really give them the opportunity, if the same people keep going into both leagues through promotions/relegations?

Hmm but what happens if people get inactive or if new people want to join, it doesn't really give them the opportunity, if the same people keep going into both leagues through promotions/relegations?

Yeah i suppose thats true. Just because you relegated from the 1st division though doesn't neccessarily mean your gona win the 2nd division and be straight back up, but i get what you mean..hard to know what to do.

weve only got 9 players then.. if that's the case we can do another group/knockout phase with 3 groups of 3, group a gets two going through?