FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

well we'll give it a bit, he was online half an hour ago having jus checked so I'll wait til he next comes online and if he doesn't reply I'll assume he's no longer in?

well we'll give it a bit, he was online half an hour ago having jus checked so I'll wait til he next comes online and if he doesn't reply I'll assume he's no longer in?

Yeah sounds good, I'll keep checking this thread every so often to check if hes playing or not. If he doesn't play then good luck in the final.

well I'm giong out for a couple of hours at 2, if he doesn't reply to me then I shall have to assume he no longer wants to take part as I've sent him two private messages already..

samilyroy you need to delete some PM's your inbox is full. Yeah I can play at 5.

Inter Milan 1 - 3 Anzhi Makhachkala

Lacina Traore steals the show!

Good game Darlo, lost it in a 15 minute spell. Great goal though..

I let you escape Sammy. Scored another worldy, flicked it over my head, turned back in and smash right in the top corner. Not sure how you got that pen tho. I defo got the ball. You also took me out after I shot in the area and somehow I didnt get a pen for that.

nobody likes a sore loser ;) theres always next time to prove it was a fluke..

I let you escape Sammy, remember that! :p Are you gona play the final tonight and do another draw for another competition? Maybe we should do a different one this time. I.E We all pick a Championship team? (I'm a Watford fan)

If you do another tournament, can I get in on it?