FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

3499yyh.jpg
!!!!!!!

1st match 2-2

2nd match 3-1 to me

GG mate

First game was Liverpool 2 - 2 Anzhi Makhachkala

No penalties because it's on online friendlies so had to go to a replay..

Second leg

LIVERPOOL 3 - 1 ANZHI MAKHACHKALA

Jean-Luc wins!

congrats bro, I had no answer to your pace in that second match.. and that suarez goal..

Final

First Game

(Jean-Luc) LIVERPOOL 2 - 2 ANZHI MAKHACHKALA (Samillyroy)

Second Game

(Samillyroy) ANZHI MAKHACHKALA1 - 3 LIVERPOOL (Jean-Luc)

Glad i won :D Scorer 18 goals over the course of the whole thing. Was alot of fun, PM me when the next one is ;)

You're pretty good though pal, i thought you had me in the first game

yeah lacina bossed that first game ha, but I was on the backfoot after that early goal in second game, never recovered. thanks man, game was worthy of a final.

yeah lacina bossed that first game ha, but I was on the backfoot after that early goal in second game, never recovered. thanks man, game was worthy of a final.

Yeah was a great game. Sets the bar for the next tournament i reckon

congrat Jean-Luc im glad i lost to the winner yessss!!! i'll do another one tell me if you do as im in even if i am shiza

alright lads, message on here then if you're up for joining the next tournament. I will start the draw in the morning once I've got a definite people and will put it on the first post of this thread.

message up people!

alright lads, message on here then if you're up for joining the next tournament. I will start the draw in the morning once I've got a definite people and will put it on the first post of this thread.

message up people!

im up for it this! time i need a quicker striker lol