FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

alright lads, message on here then if you're up for joining the next tournament. I will start the draw in the morning once I've got a definite people and will put it on the first post of this thread.

message up people!

Naturally i'm in :D

THREAD AMENDED

2nd edition is now underway and names are going into the hat. Could you all please give me the name of a 3.5-4 star team that you would like to play as for this tournament.

THREAD AMENDED

2nd edition is now underway and names are going into the hat. Could you all please give me the name of a 3.5-4 star team that you would like to play as for this tournament.

Aston Villa, Atheltic Bilbao?

are we choosing our teams or will they be assigned randomly?

are we choosing our teams or will they be assigned randomly?

I just numbered all the 4 star teams on the game, and computer assigned them to everybody so that it's random. Here is the draw for tommorow's quarter-final!

I'm Sunderland :L Is this a joke? I'm a Newcastle United supporter.

SAMILLYROY'S FM CUP 2nd EDITION QUARTER FINAL

(Pompeyforever99) SWANSEA CITY v. STADE RENNAIS (Samillyroy)

(Jordyoffy) CELTIC v. SV WERDER BREMEN (DMF)

(Conorc98) SPORTING LISBON v. LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW (DarloGeorge96)

(Jean-Luc) SUNDERLAND v. OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS (kenrry10)

sadly not, randomly assigned :p I'm not much happier with Stade Rennais to be honest. It's a challenge that a true champion would relish ;)
let the tournament commence.

sadly not, randomly assigned :p I'm not much happier with Stade Rennais to be honest. It's a challenge that a true champion would relish ;)
let the tournament commence.

Thought i should ask before hand, am i allowed to put Sunderlands recent transfers in the team?