FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

samillyroy

Reaction score
Just putting this out there to gauge the interest from people here! If enough people are game I will organise it, and we'll get something going, cup or league.
Anyway, post if you're up for it!

SAMILLYROY'S FM CUP 4th Edition Contestants

Zzeezzy
DarloGeorge96
Jean-Luc
Conorc98
pompeyforever99
Samillyroy
Rhys93
Kenrry10
McKergan

SAMILLYROY FM BASE CUP ROLL OF HONOUR

1st Edition: Jean-Luc (Liverpool)
- Runner-Up: Samillyroy (Anzhi Makhachkala)

2nd Edition: Jean-Luc (Sunderland)
- Runner-Up: Conorc98 (Sporting Lisbon)

3rd Edition: Conorc98 (England)
- Runner-Up: Jean-Luc (Germany)

Last edited:
yup, fifa 13! I'll post you guys names down as down for the tournament. If I can get 8 players in on this we'll get something going.

Excellent, that's 8 people! Let's get this going. What I'll do is select 8 random 4.5 star teams and assign them to you all, and then draw you for the quarter-finals. Update coming soon!

Okay here's the draw for the Quarter-Finals of the 1st Edition of Samillyroy's FM Cup:

(Samillyroy) ANZHI MAKHACHKALA v EVERTON (Conorc98)

(HTFCPETE) ZENIT ST. PETERSBURG v. LIVERPOOL (AM95)

(DarloGeorge96) INTER MILAN v. SL BENFICA (Kenrry10)

(Jean-Luc) OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILLE v. MALAGA CF (craiglowerson1984)

Best of luck lads! I'll be sending you all a private message to remind you and then it's just a case of you finding out each other's PSN and adding it.

Rules are to make sure to play as your allocated team, 6 minute halves, decided by extra time and then penalties, using the latest downloadable update please. Finally, once you're done, write your score on here, I'll add it to the board and we'll go from there.

Alright, let's get this started!

yes, sadly mate. for this edition at least. top of the list for next time though if you're still up for it.

1st game finishes Anzhi Makhachkala 3 - 2 Everton, as Anzhi see off a battling 10 man Everton side to make the semi-finals.

I won my game 5-3. Scored a worldy for my second and a lol moment for my third. Who's next to be crushed by the steamroller?