Fifa Supreme League [PS3]

Can anyone play now? League 1. Got till about 2ish then need to go work..

P.S Conor you can replay your game against me.

so i can rejoin

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

ill play u about 1 ish

Not 100% sure but you can re play your game against me because a replacement isn't going to be found before the deadline so its only fair.

Try make sure your on then mate got things to do, not got much time.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Playing?

Yer but try and hurry got work soon..

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Come on Connor....

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Beat Connor 5-0. Sturridge, Sturridge, Sturridge, Campbell, Campbell.

He loves to foul and I can't finish haha:
2qwoupl.jpg

Check out this
Blackpool 5 – 0 AJ Auxerre | EA SPORTS Football

i wouldnt be fouling that much if i had a better team wat till 2 seasons forward once i get relegated and get prometed then ill give you a game

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

bigfishboy got to go right now will defo play u later

I think we can safely say that Conor is going to be relegated.. someone don't lose to Mally!!!

ok connor :)

yer I cant wait to transfers lol

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Will I get relegated? how many teams go down? :/

ok connor :)

yer I cant wait to transfers lol

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Will I get relegated? how many teams go down? :/

Two up, two down I believe.

in league 2 is there a playoff lol my only hope of going up now <)

Ok I think I have caught up with myself on the league table front. Going to extend deadline to next friday at 6PM as Im busy this and next week.
Im going to send PMs to all members tomorrow reminding them of commitments

33562a47b6e90d6293161856448db202.png

Updated table
Inform me of mistakes
You are free to rejoin conocfc67

thanks and im relegated yay

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

when can i buy new players

thanks and im relegated yay

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

when can i buy new players
When the season ends and I open the transfer window

Need to win my next game an I hopefully will get the league top scoring player and team.

I played 7 games, cant remember if that was a win or lose tho!

2 vs mally,
2 vs brain
2 vs DMF
1 vs connor