Fifa Supreme League [PS3]

Another weekend? FFS..

Maybe you should play me in a play-off for the league title. It's not fair you miss out on the league by not playing him, but it's not fair on me either...

Another weekend? FFS..

Maybe you should play me in a play-off for the league title. It's not fair you miss out on the league by not playing him, but it's not fair on me either...

Its completely fair I clicked re-match the first time and he clicked no. You got to play him and its not a cup its a league I should play everyone twice.

Did you beat him twice?

Yeah I did, but he quit after one game too, then we played again and he quit after like 40 mins.

It's not fair that you get gifted 3 points for something that isn't my fault. It's not yours either, but I shouldn't be denied the league title because someone won't play you...

Yeah I did, but he quit after one game too, then we played again and he quit after like 40 mins.

It's not fair that you get gifted 3 points for something that isn't my fault. It's not yours either, but I shouldn't be denied the league title because someone won't play you...

it's unfair that he doesn't get to play one of his games. Why should he have to play vs. you to win the league when he's played less fixtures. It's not Mally's fault that MJT won't play him. If he refuses to play he should get the 3 points.

it's unfair that he doesn't get to play one of his games. Why should he have to play vs. you to win the league when he's played less fixtures. It's not Mally's fault that MJT won't play him. If he refuses to play he should get the 3 points.

But who's to say he'd win the match? Why should he get 3 points when it would gift him the league title after playing less games.

3 points an a 3-0 just like any other forfeit. The only fair way to do it. Or MJT could just play me like hes supposed to.

But who's to say he'd win the match? Why should he get 3 points when it would gift him the league title after playing less games.

because MJT is refusing to play him, is that fair that he doesn't get the chance to get the extra 3 points and win league?

because MJT is refusing to play him, is that fair that he doesn't get the chance to get the extra 3 points and win league?

I'm not saying he shouldn't get the chance.. I'm saying he shouldn't be gifted it without actually playing anyone.

Even play Brian again just to be fair. MJT shouldn't have joined if he wasn't going to play when he lost.

DMF if you actually think your right here you you really are deluded. I'll refuse to play you an win the rest of my game hope you slip up then win the league lol. Think about it properly.

Also according to your new league rule of play anyone just to fill your games up. I'd play Connor but I don't want to I want to play the tournement properly and get a chance to play everyone twice just like you did.

Last edited:
Hardly.. it's just not fair that I play all of my games, you don't yet you win the league :/

Hardly.. it's just not fair that I play all of my games, you don't yet you win the league :/

I haven't had chance to play all my games. I'm 1 point behind you anyway. Why not take one of your wins against MJT off yourself then and play 9 like me. Then I'd still win the league.

MJT forfited our game which means I win 3-0.

Will wait to see what Brian says, if I don't get the win or to play MJT the tournements a joke simple as.

I've asked Burkie to play but as of yet he's not answered. rhys hasn't been on in 2 days and Fable 9, so I haven't been able to get games with them. If anyone else in League 2 wants to play, let's do as now as fairly soon I'll be on clubs.

A rule needs to be brought in for this -.- MJT wouldnt play me ethier! and connor hasnt got internet on his ps3 (that's not his fault tho)

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

if connor and brain will allow it, me and connor could call our last game a draw? because its not his fault he hasnt been able to play, so dont want to take a auto win against him but MJT whats happening with him?

Just for another neutral view on the situation, of course Mally deserves the three points, MJT knows he won't win and so hasn't played him so far - despite attempts from Mally let's not forget. If this continues past a deadline then the 3 points should automatically be given to Mally and his title win would be deserved as, if you deserved the title DMF, you would have performed better and won in other matches to end up with more points than him.

DMF if you actually think your right here you you really are deluded. I'll refuse to play you an win the rest of my game hope you slip up then win the league lol. Think about it properly.

Also according to your new league rule of play anyone just to fill your games up. I'd play Connor but I don't want to I want to play the tournement properly and get a chance to play everyone twice just like you did.
oh thanks next season will be different i wont lose as much games because i will have better players

anyone want a game my fifa is actually working at the moment?

Mally will get the win sorry DMF I really am but it is only fair as Mjt wont play and he has made an attempt (Mally). I contacted Mjt yesterday and he said he wouldnt play so. He is going to be decucted money probably and may be kicked out if possible. BigfishBoy the only way to contact Mjt is on PSN apparently so try there.
Also your match with Connor will be a draw.
Sorry for all the hassle but Ps3 players on Base can be ****

Deadline is Monday morning when i wake up so 11-12 Am or so

whats MJT PSN?? I will add him and do it that way then!

got it, added him, will play him when I can!

---------- Post added 17/04/2011 at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was 15/04/2011 at 10:55 PM ----------

right I well annoyed now! Been waiting all weekend for MJT and when finally we have chance to play, he dont reply to my messages (on psn) and then after that he goes to a different game!

I now cant play him any other time today as I got a family thing going on, and so what happens? I dont want to miss out on possiable points just cause he didnt reply to me or play me.

Last edited:
Tried to get MJT to play again today but nothing. 3-0 win yer Brian?

Glad its finally sorted. Mjt should 100 be booted no point him being in it the ***.

Bring on next season :)

I cant wait to next season, as MJT wont reply so I guess there is no chance of me playing him! Transfer market is what I cant wait for :D