Fifa Supreme League [PS3]

Brian if Mjt doesn't play me I'm having a 3 0 win let him know. Asked him loads now the ***.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

He doesn't want to play me because "I'm a lot better than him" haha.

3 points mine an 3 goals..

Brian if Mjt doesn't play me I'm having a 3 0 win let him know. Asked him loads now the ***.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

He doesn't want to play me because "I'm a lot better than him" haha.

3 points mine an 3 goals..

Dont worry,he wont even email me back :(

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

you sure you have played 7

yep
beat conner once, havnt been able to play other game!
lost twice to mally
1 win and 1 lose against DMF
and 1 win and 1 lose against brain

:)

connor you online now???

---------- Post added 09/04/2011 at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was 08/04/2011 at 10:53 PM ----------

when does the season end?

Dont worry,he wont even email me back :(

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Next friday at 6pm
yep
beat conner once, havnt been able to play other game!
lost twice to mally
1 win and 1 lose against DMF
and 1 win and 1 lose against brain

:)

connor you online now???

---------- Post added 09/04/2011 at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was 08/04/2011 at 10:53 PM ----------

when does the season end?
Next friday at 6pm

I need to play all my games lol. Anyone up for facing me. League 2. We will do our two games back to back.

6mins and its arsenal_r_d_bst :)

I've invited you!

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Why did you leave?

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Its coming up with fake player names on mine. o_O

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Pavel Pogrebnyak x 2 for stutgart

Stutgart 2 - Rangers - 4

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Why did you quit the game?

i didont lol i was one nil up :/
and my scorers were doumbiax2 weiss diouf for the first game

at What time did you disconnect guys

Which is?
Read the last page, or the page before that I think its on

---------- Post added 12/04/2011 at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was 10/04/2011 at 11:36 PM ----------

come on guys play your games

right Mjt still wont reply to me and connoc has no internet on his ps3 this week, o well no more games for me I guess :( dam I wanted at least 2 more wins for some extra monies :(

Simple as MJT's games should just go down as wins for us because its not fair we have to hassle him all the time to play. He entered the tournament for a reason.

Deadline is today..

Don't give Mally a win on a default, because then he wins the league on a default which isn't fair.

Deadline is today..

Don't give Mally a win on a default, because then he wins the league on a default which isn't fair.

Haha you would say that. Not my fault Brian gets people who are to scared to play me. If I don't get the win its just stupid an you know it.

He's also extended it by a weekend.

P.s Brian I said don't be a *** to him after he said hes not going to play me.